Save alot of money with these home beauty recipes!
For hair conditioner:
- Mashed Avacado and Coconut Milk
- Comb it through hair and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- The oils leave your hair silky smooth without using all those chemicals.
For product build-up:
- Some models use 1/4 cup of white vinegar and a cup of water and rinse it out.
For your face:
- Mashed avacado makes a great moisturizer mask!
Another great one for the face:
- 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 egg yolk
- Add to it 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil and a tablespoon of yogurt.
They Honey stimulates, while the almond oil penetrates and moisturizes...while the yogurt tightens your pores.
***Please let me know if any of you try these beauty tips*** I would love to hear how they work out! :]