Michelle will be back (New Telenovela) !!

Michelle will be back (New Telenovela) !!

Postby petite_n_chic » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:01 pm

A Dangerous Love renamed Saints and Sinners is a telenovela set to debut on March 12, 2007 at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT on the American television network MyNetworkTV. The program will air for a 65 episode run. New episodes will run on weekdays for 13 weeks, with a recap show on Saturdays.

This modern-day Romeo and Juliet story features a gorgeous woman (Julissa Miro as Julia Capshaw) in love with the man (Scott Bailey as Roman Martin) who killed her brother. They will be caught between their feuding hotel-owner families. Robin Givens will play a New York fashion designer who develops a crush on Roman. Mel Harris will play Sylvia Capshaw, Julia's mother.

Natalie Martinez of MyNetworkTV's "Fashion House" will play Pilar Martin. Joe Tabb and Maria Conchita Alonso were also scheduled to be in the cast.

Re: Michelle will be back (New Telenovela) !!

Postby Chrissi » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:44 pm

Now that's great news!! Thanks for sharing that!!

Re: Michelle will be back (New Telenovela) !!

Postby lindafromwisconsin » Fri May 03, 2013 1:28 pm

I have cute goddess outfut, simple shoes, simple slacks, blpuse, I am chich. This is a great topic, Christiann will take me to Neiman Marcus, I hope they cover this on the show. I want fashion AND a house so great idea. Is stuff here copyrighted? Does marriage mean you have someone's copyright?

Linda from Wisconsin

Return to “Fashion House”