Another World

RIP to these old soap operas that we still love yet that are no longer on the air. Bring them back by reminiscing.
hojo66656

Another World

Postby hojo66656 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:51 pm

I just watched some old episodes from when Jacquie Courtney ( Alice )George Reinholt (Steve)Robin Stasser (Rachel)Sam Groom Russ)Barbara Rodell ( Lee)Beverly Penberthy(Pat) Audra LindleyAunt Liz) Carol Roux ( Missy)Joe Garrison (Bill)Ann Wedgeworth (Lahoma)Jordon Charney ( Sammy).and the wedding of Lenore Judith Barcroft)and Walter Curtins Val Dufour)on You Tube..
These were the actors and characters that are etched in my head and heart when remembering Another World.
What an incredible treat to have discovered these show snippets..The wedding is a true diamond in the rough..and in its entirety..
From my heart..Thank You so much.

days78

Re: Another World

Postby days78 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:47 pm

can you share with us where you found these great old clips?I've searched youtube, but with no luck

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:28 am

I miss aw!!!!! Was my first favorite soap! Grew up watching vicky Marley Rachel Amanda etc!!!!! What are the actors doing these days???
Man if Victoria wyndham would wslk into general hospital i would just looose it!@@!!

RumBumBeachy

Postby RumBumBeachy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Wasn't there a guy named Catlin..pronounced "cat-lyn"...on Another World?... & also a guy named Jake who dated a twin?...idk, I was like 7 or 8 years old and watched it during the summer with my babysitter in mid to late 80s...just flashbacks of Days, AW & Santa Barbara.....I wanted to be "Eden" so bad when I was little lol

mille

Postby mille » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Loved AW! Loved it more when they paired Kyle Browne (Michael Hudson) and Anna Stuart (Donna Love) together. Yes, their were many wonderful pairings on this soap, Steve and Alice, Mack and Rachel, Cass and Kathleen and Cass and Frankie, but my favorite was Donna and Michael aka Blackie and Mike!

hojo66656

Postby hojo66656 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:44 pm

days78 wrote:can you share with us where you found these great old clips?I've searched youtube, but with no luck

I actually discovered the episode on YouTube. Try entering Vintage Another World.
Good luck.
My apologies for the late response. I'm just seeing your request.

Return to “Defunct classic soap operas”