HTGAWM

Discuss all your favorite television shows here, primetime, daytime, Netflix...
LULIX

HTGAWM

Postby LULIX » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:10 pm

Man Analise (Viola Davis) is sleeping with a hot Woman and a Hot Guy.

The 4 combined love scenes they had With the gay guys, Analise and the Cop and The female students with there BF's was awesome.

d00l1fan

Re: HTGAWM

Postby d00l1fan » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:29 pm

I didn't know this board existed! Chalk it up to being lazy about looking through the whole site. Anyway, Season 3 kicked off a few weeks ago.

d00l1fan

Postby d00l1fan » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:41 pm

So Annalise and those crazy kids are at it again. As of this post, we are 3 episodes in and yes, the "who the hell is getting away with murder" loop is still going.

1. What is the real reason for Oliver breaking up with Conner? He stole his acceptance letter to Stanford because he didn't want Conner to leave. Then he breaks up with him? Conner was dead set against Oliver working for Annalise yet Oliver asks Annalise for a job. I'm not sure I can trust him.

2. Annalise was devastated after she looked under the sheet. I think she reacted the way she did because it may be Nate or Wes.

3. So who's under the sheet! Right now we know who isn't. Annalise, Bonnie and Oliver.

4. There's another person in the house, with a weak pulse. Who could it be?

d00l1fan

Postby d00l1fan » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:49 am

No one can accuse this show if being boring (IMO). :P

Well, we can add to the list of who "isn't under the sheet".

We Frank in a run down motel room when someone knocks on his door. It's some woman who seems to want to get in and get out. She asks him if he has the money and makes a comment about blowing something up. Frank shows her the money and she hands him what looked like a propane torch.

So my 1st question was: is Frank the one who blew up Annalise's house?

Next we see Frank in a prison using the name Kevin and working as a janitor. He tried to use a keycard to get into the medical ward and a nurse caught him. Later on, he seduces that nurse and steals her keycard. Some time later Frank enters the room of some sickly old guy in a hospital bed wearing an oxygen mask. And that propane torch I thought he bought from the woman at the motel is actually Hydrogen Sulfide. Frank switches the tubing for the oxygen with Hydrogen Sulfide and kills the old man. The old man is Bonnie's father!!

2nd question: Why would Frank kill Bonnie's father? This guy looked as if he were already on his death bed.

Frank spent time in jail and Sam and Annalise helped him. I wonder what he did.

I thought it was crappy of Laurel to tell Wes about his surprise birthday party. She could have said anything else to cover up her trying to contact Frank to throw Wes off.

I didn't know Nate knew nothing about Annalise and Eve. But I'm happy he confronted Annalise about her drinking and how she uses him and everybody else.

So we still have no clue about who is under the sheet. But we now know it isn't Laurel as she was the person they found alive in the house. Turns out, she's also pregnant.

3rd question: Is she pregnant with Frank's baby?

I'll be devastated if Wes is under the sheet. :shock:

vickiekk

Postby vickiekk » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:35 am

I told ya Annalise put a hit out on Frank. :shock:

I do believe it was Frank that blew up Annalise's house.

I think Frank killed Bonnie's father because while he is getting revenge on everyone, he figures he may as well do it all and do it good. Her father molested her and was horrible to her, and at one time he and Bonnie had a thing and I think he still at least cares for her enough to want to make that evil man hurt like hell, whether he is dying or not.

Yeah, Laurel should have kept her mouth shut about Wes's party, but I guess being an almost lawyer, she just isn't that quick or smart. haha

Of course, Laurel's baby belongs to Frank, why do you think she is hunting him down so hard? She needs to hurry up and let him know though, that may be all that keeps her alive, MAYBE.

Wes will be alive, as far as I am concerned he is integral to the show since he was part of the beginning of everything as a baby with Annalise. At least that is MY opinion.

d00l1fan

Postby d00l1fan » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Why would Frank be out for revenge? Who's done what to Frank for him to be out for revenge? I'm not sure Laurel knew she was pregnant in the first place but, incase she did, would her needing and wanting to contact Frank mean she was/is going to keep the baby?

Frank just up and left. I'd be surprised that Laurel would care about him having any input IF it's Franks baby.

Now that Nate is sleeping with the ADA, I wonder if this is a ploy to help Annalise in some way.

I know Conner is upset, maybe confused (I know I am about Oliver breaking up with him) but he needs to get a grip. I'm glad he uses protection but his behavior is reckless to me.

vickiekk

Postby vickiekk » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:20 pm

Obviously Frank is out for revenge, it seems like on everyone he knows has done evil....

Trust me, Laurel knew she was pregnant. Just because we didn't doesn't mean crap. YOU know quickly trust me, at least most of us. And, she loves Frank, so of course she would want the baby and want him to know, at least before she found out for sure he is a murderer.

d00l1fan

Postby d00l1fan » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:45 am

Well my gag reflexes were tested tonight after that scene with Annalise vomiting in the toilet and good grief there was vomit in her hair!! Yuckkkk... :shock:

Now on to the show. :D

I'm a bit confused about Frank. He killed his father when he was 13 years old for yelling at him? I don't recall him saying his father was physically abusive.

When Bonnie asked Frank if he killed Wes's father, Frank hesitated (to me) and then claimed he did. So Frank is a sharpshooter? Where and when did he learn this skill?

Did Frank and Bonnie ever sleep together before tonight? I remember Bonnie having a thing for Sam.

In one of the flashback scenes, Frank says he's a sociopath and did something stupid when his parole hearing came up. I find it suspicious that Sam pushed for Annalise to represent him as a mere favor for his (Sam's) aunt who just happens to be friends with Franks relatives? Frank doesn't have a problem with killing someone and this worked to Sam's advantage later on. Was that a plan all along?

I still don't understand why Simon posted all of those flyers of Annalise all over campus. Why is Annalise assuming it's nothing more than a jealous whiney student who did a foolish thing? Calling someone a killer in flyer with their head as a target is pretty extreme.

When Annalise was in Hargrove's office with the paperwork for the lawsuit, she was looking at photos on the wall. One of those photos looked like Simon (to me) at a much younger age.

I still get the feeling that Nate is using Atwood. When they were in bed, he told her not to tell anyone about them because the last time he had a thing with a lawyer, it turned out to be disastrous. I don't buy it. He is probably trying to get something on the ADA so that when Annalise screws up (And she always does), Atwood will probably be blackmailed into helping her.

Has Michaela ever talked about her parents before tonight? I don't remember. But it was quite a surprise to me, to see that Brett Butler (she used to have a show called Grace Under Fire) is playing Michaela's Mom.

So, we now know that Michaela is NOT under the sheet. I want to say Conner isn't either, but when Oliver called him from the hospital, he didn't pick up the phone. :? Hopefully, we'll find out next week.

d00l1fan

Postby d00l1fan » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:19 pm

If Bonnie hasn’t proven her loyalty by now, then only death could. Annalise completely ignores this. Bonnie recorded Frank admitting that he was the one who shot and killed Mahoney (Wes’ dad). Even though Annalise can’t use this tidbit of information by law, she fails to thank Bonnie for doing what she did, which was not betray Annalise.

Meggy calls Laurel from Wes’ apartment building because she can’t get ahold of Wes to let him know that the police are there looking for him. Annalise thinks Frank is setting Wes up to be a suspect for Mahoney’s murder as payback for her putting a hit out on him. When Wes insists on going to talk to the police, Annalise orders him not to or she will chain him up in the basement like she did Rebecca.

Oh Annalise, you bad bold b*itch. :shock:

Although he gets on my nerves most of the time, Asher dancing to “Cotton Eye Joe” was pretty funny to me.

Bonnie and Frank seem like little lost puppies. When Bonnie said Frank wanted to come home, it was like he wanted to come home to Mama. Since I always questioned Bonnie’s feelings for Annalise being nothing mother-like, I now wonder if that’s how she sees Annalise, like a mother, a mean mother, but nevertheless a mother.

“Going on dates is a part of being alone”. Really Oliver? Like Conner, I question Oliver’s motives for breaking up with him and his excuse being he needed some time alone. Yet, he has done everything to stay in Conner’s reach. Now he’s meeting guys from a dating website as if (to me) rub it in Conner’s face. I don’t trust him and Conner should realize he may be better off.

Wes and Laurel became hump buddies a few weeks before the fire at Annalise’s house. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I wasn’t sure Laurel knew she was pregnant and if she was, would it be Frank’s. This hookup with Wes kind of throws a monkey wrench in the assumption Laurel is carrying Frank’s baby.

Michaela and Asher officially become a couple and fast forward to the night of the fire, Michaela is frantically looking for Asher. To her relief, a drunk Asher is once again dancing, on the couch, at a dorm party. Asher tells Michaela that Annalise called him (and I think some others) to come to the house.

By the way, Asher is NOT under the sheet.

On the list of the Still-Breathing:

Annalise, Bonnie, Oliver, Laurel, Michaela and Asher.

d00l1fan

Postby d00l1fan » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:53 pm

Wes’s half-brother Charles Mahoney had an alibi for the night their father was shot and killed. We find this out after Wes lied and told the police that he saw Charles because he was about to ask him for directions. Annalise doesn’t understand why he lied (really?) in the first place. I don’t understand why Wes lied either.

Did Edith Duvall just one-up Mommy Dearest? Saying that she’s a real piece of work is an understatement. Half-Nelson, Jerky-Jared and Big Kahuna Karen (as Edith referred to them) all seem to tolerate her abusive behavior for the sake of not being cut out of her will. She already tried to get them arrested for attempted murder so would it be a surprise if she’s written them out of the will anyway? SMH

Frank(enstein) standing outside of the door while Laurel and Wes were getting’ it on was creepy to me.

I’m a bit confused at the ending. Why did Laurel write Wes’ name down? Wes is the snitch? Wes at the police station accepting immunity is in present time? Uggghhh…I don’t know if he can be added to the list as Still Breathing…

Geez, and I watched this episode twice. :shock:

Return to “Primetime television”