All Scandal lovers!

Discuss all your favorite television shows here, primetime, daytime, Netflix...
Chrissi

All Scandal lovers!

Postby Chrissi » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:53 pm

Who is really into Scandal? Here's your place to post, speculate about what's to come and dish on what has happened. :D

España93

Fritz and Olivia- Love them!

Postby España93 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:32 pm

I want Fritz to marry Olivia this season!

deebee7

Re: Fritz and Olivia- Love them!

Postby deebee7 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:54 am

España93 wrote:I want Fritz to marry Olivia this season!

I am hoping its real that she FINALLY is willing to fight for their love BUT I had hoped for season after season that she and Jake would be together.He IS single AND loves her.Going up against Smellie Mel plotting, scheming and conniving to keep her spot is going to be too much for those 2 imo. Mellie is no joke.lol.Although I have liked Mel at various times, got to love that pit pull tenacity, Liv is my girl.lol

maybaby

Re: All Scandal lovers!

Postby maybaby » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:48 pm

I would love to see Olivia and Fitz together! They are a steamy couple. But Jake is too hot to be wasted. Great show! Lucky Olivia two choices.

EveLaw

Postby EveLaw » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:53 pm

Olivia and Fitz had to be the worst kept secret in Washington. Glad to see them finally step out of the shadows. Question is, where do they go from here; can a sitting president have a wife and a girlfriend?

velvetlady23

Postby velvetlady23 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:59 am

I am so sick of liv and fitz. The sitting president with a girlfriend. I love scandal but not them.

EveLaw

Postby EveLaw » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:55 pm

velvetlady23 wrote:I am so sick of liv and fitz. The sitting president with a girlfriend. I love scandal but not them.

Those two are wrong in all kind of ways, but I wouldn't want my Scandal without them.

Chill2Utah

Postby Chill2Utah » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:04 pm

I've never liked Fitz. He is like a whimpy lovesick puppy and I don't find him appealing at all. I know I'm a minority. :-). I really wanted her to be with Jake. HE is very hot! Still, I am loving this season. I really hated last season and the one before. I don't like the excessive over the top sex and violence. This season has been great :-).

bohenecadese

Postby bohenecadese » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:11 am

I would love to see Olivia respect herself and tell her married lover to finalize his divorce.

deebee7

Postby deebee7 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:25 pm

EveLaw wrote:
velvetlady23 wrote:I am so sick of liv and fitz. The sitting president with a girlfriend. I love scandal but not them.

Those two are wrong in all kind of ways, but I wouldn't want my Scandal without them.

ITA Eve and fortunately this is nighttime adult television and the show is centered around Olivia always has and always will be.She is the core of the show and majority of the audience love her in spite of the fact she is the girlfriend of the POTUS. In fact he ,his wife and his staff are all so flawed , adultery is the least of the president's fear concerning exposure.It's about the only thing he's been ,directly or inadvertently ,involved in that isnt an impeachable offense.lol

Return to “Primetime television”