All Scandal lovers!

Discuss all your favorite television shows here, primetime, daytime, Netflix...
EveLaw

Re: All Scandal lovers!

Postby EveLaw » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:02 pm

deebee7 wrote:
EveLaw wrote:
velvetlady23 wrote:I am so sick of liv and fitz. The sitting president with a girlfriend. I love scandal but not them.

Those two are wrong in all kind of ways, but I wouldn't want my Scandal without them.

ITA Eve and fortunately this is nighttime adult television and the show is centered around Olivia always has and always will be.She is the core of the show and majority of the audience love her in spite of the fact she is the girlfriend of the POTUS. In fact he ,his wife and his staff are all so flawed , adultery is the least of the president's fear concerning exposure.It's about the only thing he's been ,directly or inadvertently ,involved in that isnt an impeachable offense.lol

Yes I do recall a little murder POTUS committed a few seasons back. Lord knows these characters have more than enough skeletons in their closets, but they keep finding room to push more in, lol.

España93

Fitz's actions with Olivia toward;s the end last night 11/12

Postby España93 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:04 pm

He just packed her things moved them in and did not ask or consult her. He just told her that she WILL BE LIVING THERE.

That was strange!

LULIX

Postby LULIX » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Fitz is to much in love. He listens to what ever she says. When she walks in a room that he is in he looses his train of thought.

Fitzgerald87

Postby Fitzgerald87 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:40 pm

OMG OLIVIA! :o

bohenecadese

Postby bohenecadese » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:55 am

I think Olivia belongs with Jake; (hope the rumors of him leaving are not true) because their relationship is more than sex(Fitz) and ownership. They spent time away on the island and fell hard for each other, it was only when they came back to DC that they were challenged (her kidnapping).

vickiekk

Postby vickiekk » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:27 pm

I would rather see Olivia with Jake, IF it weren't for the fact that Jake is married to Papa Pope. He would never be loyal to Olivia.

I just don't think Fitz can be faithful PERIOD. I do think he loves Olivia without a doubt though.

And, there are big rumors that this may be the last season of Scandal, less episodes, etc, etc. SUPPOSEDLY because of Kerry's real pregnancy, but we shall see. I hope it isn't, but you never know. :(

Return to “Primetime television”