This Is Us

Discuss all your favorite television shows here, primetime, daytime, Netflix...
clicquot1

Re: This Is Us

Postby clicquot1 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Such a great show & even though I started out watching it I went back 2 bball!

Hope they rerun the entire season on another channel so I can watch it.....as I missed several eppis!

Such a well written show & we don't get 2 see that enough! 8-) ;)

mayre

Postby mayre » Tue May 09, 2017 2:34 pm

d00l1fan wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote:I am enjoying this show, except for the annoying music. There was a critical scene and the vocals of the music were so loud I couldn't make out the dialogue. Other than that, the acting is great and also the story itself. I wonder why Rebecca did not tell Randal after he was an adult, that she knew where his father was and had met with him. I'm not clear on whether she ever told Jack she had met with Randal's bio father. And when Rebecca came to visit Randal and his family, who was the new husband and when was he brought into the story. I'm sure I saw all of the episodes but must have missed the breakup of Jack and Rebecca. For me stories that constantly jump from past to present become confusing.

Rebecca's new husband is Jack's friend. They were drinking at a bar when Jack was saying something/complaining about his marriage. His friend told him to appreciate what he had with Rebecca. I forgot the friend's name though.

Miguil

DarthCardo

Postby DarthCardo » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Has anyone heard when Season Two will premiere? I can't wait!! This show is incredible!

d00l1fan

Postby d00l1fan » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:39 am

Well, there is no specific air date I can find but it will be on this fall. I'm hoping for a September premiere. A few days ago, I read somewhere on EW.com ( Entertainment Weekly) that the cast was currently filming. They also said that there will be a huge reveal (part of the puzzle) in the first episode that clues us in on how Jack may have died. The writers said that there have been many theories on how Jack died but no one has been right so far or even close to what actually happens. I'm tapped out of ideas. So either he isn't dead or aliens abducted him. :shock:

DarthCardo

Postby DarthCardo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:19 pm

d00l1fan wrote:Well, there is no specific air date I can find but it will be on this fall. I'm hoping for a September premiere. A few days ago, I read somewhere on EW.com ( Entertainment Weekly) that the cast was currently filming. They also said that there will be a huge reveal (part of the puzzle) in the first episode that clues us in on how Jack may have died. The writers said that there have been many theories on how Jack died but no one has been right so far or even close to what actually happens. I'm tapped out of ideas. So either he isn't dead or aliens abducted him. :shock:

Oh my!!! That is going to be so awesome to get a hint or better still, a reveal, about what happened to Jack!! I can't imagine what it will be because there are so many theories out there! Perhaps aliens DID kidnap him!! :lol: I just hope that we will continue to see him as much as in the first season. He is such a wonderful character and definitely my favorite! Anyway, I had been looking for the air date, but haven't found anything either. Thanks for your reply! Here's lo Season Two!! I can't wait! :D

d00l1fan

Postby d00l1fan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:56 am

Season 2 returns on September 26th. :D

Return to “Primetime television”