HTGAWM

Discuss all your favorite television shows here, primetime, daytime, Netflix...
vickiekk

Re: HTGAWM

Postby vickiekk » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:08 am

d00l1fan wrote:Wes’s half-brother Charles Mahoney had an alibi for the night their father was shot and killed. We find this out after Wes lied and told the police that he saw Charles because he was about to ask him for directions. Annalise doesn’t understand why he lied (really?) in the first place. I don’t understand why Wes lied either.

Did Edith Duvall just one-up Mommy Dearest? Saying that she’s a real piece of work is an understatement. Half-Nelson, Jerky-Jared and Big Kahuna Karen (as Edith referred to them) all seem to tolerate her abusive behavior for the sake of not being cut out of her will. She already tried to get them arrested for attempted murder so would it be a surprise if she’s written them out of the will anyway? SMH

Frank(enstein) standing outside of the door while Laurel and Wes were getting’ it on was creepy to me.

I’m a bit confused at the ending. Why did Laurel write Wes’ name down? Wes is the snitch? Wes at the police station accepting immunity is in present time? Uggghhh…I don’t know if he can be added to the list as Still Breathing…

Geez, and I watched this episode twice. :shock:

Yeah, what a mother that Edith is/was.....? geez, I'm surprised her head wasn't put in the chili long ago.

I assumed Laurel was worried about Wes and if he was okay and that was why she wrote his name down......but not sure. But, yeah Wes is alive and yes, he is getting immunity in the present, as was shown in the beginning when they were talking to Annalise in jail that someone had turned on her or whatever and did she STILL not want an attorney. It's about time, of course God only knows what will happen to Wes, but then again this may be another one of their "plots" together, you never know when she is involved. It could be a way to make sure Wes is cleared of any and everything and of course we KNOW Annalise will come out of a pile of crap smelling like a rose, so my money is on that.

d00l1fan

Postby d00l1fan » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:35 pm

I didn't post last week (maybe it was election fatigue) but tonight we should find out who is under the sheet. The list of the Still Breathing (so far) is:

Laurel
Annalise
Conner
Asher
Bonnie
Wes
Michaela and
Oliver

There's only two central characters left, Frank and Nate. That crazy scene between Frank and Annalise last week had me on the edge of my seat. Before her arrest, Annalise broke down in tears when she saw who was under the sheet. Would she have done that if it were Frank? After last week, I would say no. But she would if it were Nate. Since this show always has a twist of some kind, everything at this point is still a guessing game. :?

d00l1fan

Postby d00l1fan » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:32 am

:shock: OMG!!!!!!! :shock:

I am truly shocked and saddened by tonight's episode. I got this so wrong and the writers made sure I did. When the season started, everyone could have been under the sheet. As the weeks went by, we started to narrow down that list. I thought it came down to two people, Nate and Frank.

But this wasn't the case and they were not under the sheet.

I'm gutted to say, that it was Wes after all. I don't know why this happened and I am so *#%!@ mad about it. Once again, the twist got me. I never saw this coming.

R.I.P Wes. ...sigh...

d00l1fan

Postby d00l1fan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:08 pm

I’m still trying to wrap my head around this winter finale’s shocking outcome. I’m not alone in my devastation according to other people’s comments and some of those reaction videos. So many people needed some of that Vodka Annalise had while others said they were going to call in sick because of an unexpected death in the family.

WHY, WHY, WHY did this have to happen to Wes??? As if his death wasn’t enough of a dagger to the heart, Nate (Who I thought was under the sheet) revealed to the newly jailed Annalise that Wes didn’t die because of the fire at her house. He was dead before the fire!!!!

Wait. :? WHAT!!! :? What???? :shock:

Was Wes murdered? If I swear he must have been murdered, they’ll say he committed suicide. If I think he committed suicide the twist will be it was all an accident, right?

I’m still processing all of this while some fans have already started to point that accusatory finger at several characters as possible murderers.

Lots of questions and not enough answers.

• If Wes was murdered, who did it?
• Is Laurel pregnant by Wes or Frank?
• Who was Annalise being accused of murdering? Rebecca? Wes? Sam?
• Is it me or did Conner seem unsurprised that Wes is dead?
• How did the fire start?
• Was Wes really going to rat out Annalise?
• Why is Shonda Rhimes so cruel?

How To Get Away With Murder-ing-my-emotions returns in January, 2017. :roll:

Thank you for popping in to read my weekly comments. I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

Be safe, be kind and keep smiling.

d00l1fan

Postby d00l1fan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:39 pm

Tonight is the season finale. We get to see who killed Wes. Many people have so many theories but the ones where they think Annalise or Laurel may have killed Wes, would shock the heck out of me. I've never trusted Oliver, so if it is him, I wouldn't be shocked, well maybe a little. Conner has been suspect to me since finding out Wes died. He didn't really have a reaction to it. But, last weeks episode showed him trying to resuscitate Wes, sooo...hmm.

Anyway, for those who are still watching, I hope you post your thoughts here. :D

eli10

Postby eli10 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:06 pm

I didn't write it down but when I saw the opening credits and saw Esai Morales was a guest star and thought it probably going to be him. Lucky guess. I thought this season sucked and the final episode wasn't any better. Very disappointed I will tune in for the new season and hopefully it will be better oh well. Just a side thought I have never really liked Oliver as a member of the "little lawyers club" he never fit in, and now I just find him annoying.

d00l1fan

Postby d00l1fan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:03 pm

How To Get Away With Murder is said to return for Season 4 on September 28th.

(Insert sound effect) Dun-Dun-Duuuun!
:D

lomille

Postby lomille » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:30 pm

d00l1fan wrote:How To Get Away With Murder is said to return for Season 4 on September 28th.

I just found this thread tonight. I was so thrilled and read every word from start to finish. Thank you so much. Sometimes they talk so fast, I don't know if I'm coming or going. I find myself out of breath just listening. lol Anyway I enjoyed this thread. I hope you continue. HTGAWM comes on tonight! Thanks again for this wonderful thread!

d00l1fan

Postby d00l1fan » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:49 am

lomille wrote:
d00l1fan wrote:How To Get Away With Murder is said to return for Season 4 on September 28th.

I just found this thread tonight. I was so thrilled and read every word from start to finish. Thank you so much. Sometimes they talk so fast, I don't know if I'm coming or going. I find myself out of breath just listening. lol Anyway I enjoyed this thread. I hope you continue. HTGAWM comes on tonight! Thanks again for this wonderful thread!

I've started to post here a few times but keep getting sidetracked..lol.. I wish I had kept up last season. But, I'll try to that this season. I'm glad you enjoyed my silly little posts Lomille... I love this show! :D

d00l1fan

Postby d00l1fan » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:11 am

How To Get Away With Murder – Season 4 -Episode 3 –
“It’s for the greater good.”

Instead of a full recap I’ll just touch on a few things from tonight’s episode.

Last week Laurel told Michaela that her father (Jorge) was responsible for Wes’ death and that she wants her to help take him down by using her internship at Caplan & Gold. They represent Jorge’s company. Michaela wants no part of it.

We still don’t know if Wes was the target and if so, what could possibly be the reason to kill him. Did Laurel really put it all together from just the mere presence of Dominic. I don’t think she did or could have. I know she doesn’t have enough evidence but what little bit does she have on Jorge?

Annalise and Laurel were in the bathroom at the courthouse and Laurel pointed out that her recommendation letter from Annalise hadn’t worked in her favor. Annalise just wants to move on and as Laurel leaves, she tells Annalise that the baby she’s carrying is a boy.

Side note: In the finale of Season 3, Annalise was in an AA meeting. As she broke down, she talked about her pain and loss. Frank was the reason her son was stillborn. Frank was working for the Mahoney’s to take down Annalise, unfortunately her baby was the causality. She referred to Wes as being like a son to her before she changed and said repeatedly, that he was her son.

Since the beginning of this show I’ve felt that Wes was Annalise’s son. There’s been many debates about this over the last few years. So, when Annalise went from “Wes was like my son” to “Wes is my son”, that was my confirmation. But again, the debate rages on and people think Annalise said that metaphorically, not literally.

When Laurel told Annalise she was carrying a boy, what was the point? Moments before she said she was glad to be free of Annalise, which has been everyone’s sentiment, except for Bonnie. I took this to be another hint that Wes is Annalise’s son therefore making the baby her grandson. Does Laurel know something?

Unless I missed it, I didn’t know Connor had two dads.

Even though Bonnie is now working in the DA’s office and because Bonnie has always been ride or die for Annalise, I can’t believe that these two are really on the outs. I feel like they devised a plan and are still working together. Even that shouting-match-I’ll-whoop-your-behind-almost-physical-fight that never happened, felt like a show.

Fast-Forward:

As we’ve seen in the fast forward, Laurel is in a hospital or institution and has had the baby. She awakens asking where he is and Frank and Annalise’s therapist, Dr. Isaac, are in the room with her.

Dr. Isaac places to a call to Annalise who isn’t picking up her phone. At Annalise’s apartment, there’s blood on the floor and in the hallway. There’s a bloody hand print on the elevator wall. I think Bonnie and the police are there as well. I can't remember.

Tonight’s Fast Forward added a scene where a black woman was staring at the babies in the nursery and Dr. Isaac thought it was Annalise. It was a very disheveled Michaela. She kept asking “Is he dead?’’ “Everyone around us dies.”

What. The. Hell? Is she asking about the baby? Asher?

Nate is on my piss list now and R.I.P Jasmine. I wish she had succeeded at getting on track with her life.

Return to “Primetime television”