TNT Cancels ‘Dallas’ After Third Season

ilsalund

TNT Cancels ‘Dallas’ After Third Season

Postby ilsalund » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:46 pm

Dallas was not renewed for a fourth season as of October 3, 2014.

hubbardfan

Re: TNT Cancels ‘Dallas’ After Third Season

Postby hubbardfan » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Wow! it was bad enough they killed Christopher (maybe), but THIS??? I was enjoying it and couldn't wait to see what the fallout would be next season...I have to say, the state of tv is really a 'wasteland' w/all these stupid reality shows! I guess folks will do anything for 15 min. of fame, no matter how low they have to stoop...whatever! ~) I like cooking shows, but even these are tripping over each other b/c there are so many, each trying to outdo the other! GMAB! The only other good programs on TNT are 'Major Crimes' and 'Murder in the First', both on hiatus; and who knows if either one will return?! Pitiful... 8)

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Dallas is the only show I watched on TNT it is why I came to TNT.I was interested in a few of their shows from the advertisements I viewed during Dallas but now without Dallas I am done with TNT I have no reason to watch.

Killing off Christopher and cancelling the show is wrong.

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:54 pm

I can't believe it....Does anyone know why??? Dallas is the best show on TNT. I watch Major Crimes, but Dallas is better than that. Are they serious????I am still waiting for Elena to be pregnant by John Ross. ( I hate her, by the way, the character)

TJM0324

Postby TJM0324 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:45 pm

I am sorry to hear this, my family was really enjoying the show. Think I may giv up on TNT.

soapmarie

Postby soapmarie » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:47 pm

Quote TJM0324: I am sorry to hear this, my family was really enjoying the show. Think I may giv up on TNT.

Really? I was so excited about seeing Season 4. It is the only thing on watch on TNT. I guess I can reduce my cable bill now.

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:08 pm

I'm NOT suprised after that "show" that involved the drugged out wifey-poo/the mistress/John Ross having a 3-way all the while the wifey-poo was overdosing & NO ONE even noticed till she was almost dead! 8) 8) 8) >( >( >(

I never even liked the Pam jr. character so it's not like I was gonna miss her if they killed her off but that scene was tooooooooooooo disgusting I stopped watching! :( :( :( :( :(

I would expect a scene like that in Sons of Anarchy but NOT Dallas! ~) ~) ~)

Oh, well now ya'll say that tptb killed off Christopher(maybe)!

All I can say is didn't the original "learn" their lesson when they KILLED off his not bio-daddy Bobby & then made it all a dream! ~) ~) ~) ~)

Oh, well I found a much, much, much, much better show to spend my time watching then this drivel & I live in Texas(all my life!)

Pchilds

Postby Pchilds » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:42 pm

*)dumb, dumb, and dumber. That is an awesome show. Even though I did not like the 3 way sex scene and some of the sex scene were too much. But I really was looking all summer for Dallas to be on this fall, just to find out you canceled it!!!!! Not happy with TNT. Hope Patrick finds another place for Dallas to be on!

heartache2002

Postby heartache2002 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:22 pm

tnt you make some of the dumbest decisions like cancelling dallas. :|

Return to “Dallas”