Christopher's Texas Toast???

Flying Hawk

Christopher's Texas Toast???

Postby Flying Hawk » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:57 am

I know I saw Chris get in the car, and I saw the car blow up but I really hope somehow Chris is not Texas Toast ;( ;(
. Anyone else think he survived?

maui

Re: Christopher's Texas Toast???

Postby maui » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:02 am

Hi Flying Hawk. I hope you are doing well. You are right it was Chris and his car wasn't it, and he did get in, and then there it goes. Is it really possible he is gone or some how and some way not. Of course Elena and no one will have no idea who did this and now she is pregnant, and will go back to Nicolas. Now we have to wait until when next year. Still a great show. If want to talk about Christopher, if he didn't or did make it, the show, or be friends email me
mharralson@me.com

notodo

Postby notodo » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:52 am

Sorry, gang!

The guy who plays Christopher is not returning.....here's an except from Entertainment Weekly:

Unfortunately, Jesse Metcalfe wasn’t able to hop on the phone, but the star did issue this statement about his departure from the series: “In classic Dallas fashion the producers and writers needed a season ending shocker. After three great years, I was ready to move on and pursue other projects. It culminated in the perfect opportunity to surprise fans and deliver that shocking twist. I enjoyed my time on Dallas and am grateful for the opportunity to work with Warner Bros and TNT, and I wish the cast and crew all the very best!”

cards1

Postby cards1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:32 am

@notodo, wow, thanks for that update.

I was shocked to, I rewatched it and he did get in the car. I have also been reading that Bobby's bio son, Lucas might now make an appearance, next season. Lucas was/is the son of Bobby/Jenna Wade,(Priscilla Presley)

I bet that baby Elena's carrying in JR the 4th.

Great show, I HOPE it get's renewed!

Return to “Dallas”