Jon Ross's sister is....

Mr. G

Jon Ross's sister is....

Postby Mr. G » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:08 am

Pamela Rebbeca Barnes...J.R. had an affair with her mother years ago Afton Copper Barnes which would also explain Sue Ellen"s despise for her.

Lucy Ewing.....J.R. forced himself on Valene which would explain why he went and took Lucy back to Southfork to be raised by Jock & Miss Ellie. He also hated Gary which was his revenge. Sue Ellen discovered it years ago which caused her decent into alcoholism. Valene suffered a blackout and mentally blocked it out. not realizing what JR had done. Will be interesting to see who it truly is.

Flying Hawk

Re: Jon Ross's sister is....

Postby Flying Hawk » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:45 am

^^^^^^I like all your choices. Hope it's not Pamela but Ashton would work.
Can't wait to find out who she is. My guess she will be hell on wheels just like her daddy and big brother. :-) :-) :-)

cards1

Postby cards1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:47 am

Maybe Lee Ann De La Vega/Barbara Eden really didn't have that abortion, she claimed she did, or maybe she did get pregnant again even claiming she was barren from that abortion, when she came back to Dallas to seek her revenge on J.R. She managed to end J.R.'s relationship with Vanessa Beaumont by seducing J.R. Having her revenge against J.R

J.R. back in the day, he got around, no telling who the sister is. LOL

But is would be cool to get Barbara Eden on the show even as a guest appearance. Larry Hagman's I dream of Jeannie co star.

Dallas junkie

Postby Dallas junkie » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:52 pm

:)I'm wondering if the sister could be from Mandy or Callie, those were the two women other than Sue Ellen he really was involved with for more than just sex. Jon Ross will find whoever it is that's for sure.

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:33 am

When Cathy Podewell (Callie) was written out of the original series, Callie was pregnant by JR. In the original series, did JR ever find out of Callie had a boy or girl? Also, what about JR's other son, James Beaumont? Funny that he has never been mentioned and didn't even show up for JR's funeral.

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Well it can't be Pamela since he is married to her that would be gross. It will be interesting to see who it is though.

Return to “Dallas”