I have a Dallas question

rainhue

I have a Dallas question

Postby rainhue » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Does anyone know of a website that I can watch Dallas for free? I am not able to watch several Dallas episodes and all the websites I go to requires a monthly fee. Thank you.

just4luck13

Re: I have a Dallas question

Postby just4luck13 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:04 pm

You probably already got your answer but in case you haven't go to tyguide.com. you can watch epsodes for free

rainhue

Postby rainhue » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:42 pm

Quote just4luck13: You probably already got your answer but in case you haven't go to tyguide.com. you can watch epsodes for free

Hi! Actually, I never did find out how to watch them. I am missing one episode. How do I find a particular date on TV Guide.com? I went on there and I could only find the last episode that was on. Thanks!

cards1

Postby cards1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:55 am

Quote rainhue:
Quote just4luck13: You probably already got your answer but in case you haven't go to tyguide.com. you can watch epsodes for free

Hi! Actually, I never did find out how to watch them. I am missing one episode. How do I find a particular date on TV Guide.com? I went on there and I could only find the last episode that was on. Thanks!

I am not sure, I think you can go to TNT Dallas web site and watch them, I know I did, but I have dish, and I think I logged in with my dish account. But there are other services and ways to log in there. You might try that.

rainhue

Postby rainhue » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Thanks, Just for luck and Cards for your suggestions!!

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:16 pm

The only way you can watch it on TNT is you have to sign in with your cable provider if its on the list that is. And the tvguide one it just tells where to watch it and it usually costs. Believe me I have searched and those are the only ways. I finally got to watch the finale on demand.

rainhue

Postby rainhue » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:33 am

Quote mommmy: The only way you can watch it on TNT is you have to sign in with your cable provider if its on the list that is. And the tvguide one it just tells where to watch it and it usually costs. Believe me I have searched and those are the only ways. I finally got to watch the finale on demand.

I pretty much gave up. Thank goodness it was only one episode but it was the one after the cliffhanger of Elena's brother being killed. They sure don't make it easy, do they? (In being able to watch the shows online)

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:11 pm

Quote rainhue:
Quote mommmy: The only way you can watch it on TNT is you have to sign in with your cable provider if its on the list that is. And the tvguide one it just tells where to watch it and it usually costs. Believe me I have searched and those are the only ways. I finally got to watch the finale on demand.

I pretty much gave up. Thank goodness it was only one episode but it was the one after the cliffhanger of Elena's brother being killed. They sure don't make it easy, do they? (In being able to watch the shows online)

No they don't that's for sure.

Return to “Dallas”