Will Elena get pregnant?

BellaVida

Will Elena get pregnant?

Postby BellaVida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:20 pm

Did she use the same diaphragm she used with Nicholas when she slept with John Ross? This could be a possible storyline. Wouldn't it be ironic for her to try and take down the Ewings while she's carrying one? She's so foolish for taking revenge on a dead man by way of his innocent family ~). Besides, Cliff would do anything to save his behind and I don't buy his story, I smell tampering all over that. Elena could have had a good life with Christopher reaping all the benefits by becoming a Ewing herself. She's just a selfish, greedy woman and certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed!

maui

Re: Will Elena get pregnant?

Postby maui » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:52 am

You are spot on I am sure, great call

mother of 2

Postby mother of 2 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:06 am

KNOWING EVERYTHING SHE KNOWS, SHE CANNOT BELIEVE THAT CLIFF BARNES. AFTER WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR YEARS, HE CANNOT BE HAPPY WITH ALL HIS MONEY, HE HAS TO TRY TO RUIN THE EWINGS. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT JOCK EWING CHEATED ELENA'S FATHER OUT OF ANYTHING. HE WAS PRETTY SAVVY BUT HE DIDN'T BUILD SOUTH FORK ON A LIE AND GET AWAY WITH IT ALL THESE YEARS. IT SEEMS CONVENIENT THAT CLIFF CAME UP WITH THIS PAPERWORK HE PRODUCED TO ELENA AND IT WAS NEVER DISCOVERED BEFORE. TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE INVESTIGATED AND TRIED TO RUIN THE EWINGS AND IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE NO ONE ELSE WOULD HAVE ANY PROOF OF THIS. TOO CONVENIENT, CLIFF. MAYBE YOU DIDN'T KILL JR BUT YOU HAVE DONE PLENTY TO BE PUT BEHIND BARS. S U F F E R...................

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:54 pm

Oh yeah I smell a WTD storyline soon. I don't like Elena at all anymore.

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:13 pm

I believe that she will be pegnant and it will be John Ross's child. I can't stand her. I hope John Ross takes the child away from her and make her leave Southfork, and take her mother with her.

CHATTERBOX22

Postby CHATTERBOX22 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:29 pm

I think it will be John Ross's child but she is not stupid enough to tell him. She will ry an keep the paternity a secret. I get that most of you don't like Elena but I still root for her. Elena was dealt a raw deal, her mother has been a servant for years. Christopher threw her out like trash then wanted to get back together, well it only works so many times. Elena may have made a few wrong choices but it is not the Ewing's wouldn't have done either lets not forget that.

nini31

Postby nini31 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:45 am

If she is I sure hope it's not John Ross' s. She is such a pathetic whiny idiot and a bore. I love jr3 with Pam.

Joy T

Postby Joy T » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:52 am

According to spoilers, Christopher will try to rescue her and we all know that he still loves her! I believe that she is already pregnant and it will be John Ross's baby.

However, after Christopher rescues her from the cartel, the two of them will sleep together and profess their love. Everything will be lovely and BOOM, she will find out that she is pregnant and not knowing who daddy is, she is going to try to make Christopher think that he is proud daddy.

Of course, there will be complications and it will be revealed that the baby belongs to John Ross or maybe even Nick who most likely will be dead! :)

BellaVida

Postby BellaVida » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:04 am

Quote Joy T: According to spoilers, Christopher will try to rescue her and we all know that he still loves her! I believe that she is already pregnant and it will be John Ross's baby.

However, after Christopher rescues her from the cartel, the two of them will sleep together and profess their love. Everything will be lovely and BOOM, she will find out that she is pregnant and not knowing who daddy is, she is going to try to make Christopher think that he is proud daddy.

Of course, there will be complications and it will be revealed that the baby belongs to John Ross or maybe even Nick who most likely will be dead! :)

On the preview for next week's finale they said one Ewing will die. I doubt that they'd kill off a prominent character. It could be that Nicholas's wife goes after Elena possibly shooting her and then she loses the baby which is presumed to be for John Ross. It's a stretch but not impossible...guess we'll see.

BellaVida

Postby BellaVida » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:04 am

Quote Joy T: According to spoilers, Christopher will try to rescue her and we all know that he still loves her! I believe that she is already pregnant and it will be John Ross's baby.

On the preview for next week's finale they said one Ewing will die. I doubt that they'd kill off a prominent character. It could be that Nicholas's wife goes after Elena possibly shooting her and then she loses the baby which is presumed to be for John Ross. It's a stretch but not impossible...guess we'll see.

Return to “Dallas”