Will Elena get pregnant?

hubbardfan

Re: Will Elena get pregnant?

Postby hubbardfan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Quote BellaVida: Did she use the same diaphragm she used with Nicholas when she slept with John Ross? This could be a possible storyline. Wouldn't it be ironic for her to try and take down the Ewings while she's carrying one? She's so foolish for taking revenge on a dead man by way of his innocent family ~). Besides, Cliff would do anything to save his behind and I don't buy his story, I smell tampering all over that. Elena could have had a good life with Christopher reaping all the benefits by becoming a Ewing herself. She's just a selfish, greedy woman and certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed!

She didn't use ANYTHING when she seduced John Ross that night; they were both 'buzzed' and her only concern was getting that piece of paper!

BellaVida

Re: Will Elena get pregnant?

Postby BellaVida » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:26 pm

I stand corrected bc they did choose to kill a prominent character, though I don't get why. I knew Elena would end up pregnant but it'll probably be for John Ross. Btw, I can't wait for Joaquin to get his comeuppance bc chances are he'll go out just like his predecessor.

Return to “Dallas”