Nicholas

maui

Nicholas

Postby maui » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well. I thought there would be more message boards and people talking but anyway. Watching now. Nicholas sure is one evil guy isn't he kills Drew and now at the hospital and with Elena. Thoughts on him, Elena, John Ross, Emma, Pamela, Bo, Heather, Christopher, and the show?
mharralson@me.com
Have a good night all

BellaVida

Re: Nicholas

Postby BellaVida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:07 pm

Quote maui: Hi all,

I hope everyone is well. I thought there would be more message boards and people talking but anyway. Watching now. Nicholas sure is one evil guy isn't he kills Drew and now at the hospital and with Elena. Thoughts on him, Elena, John Ross, Emma, Pamela, Bo, Heather, Christopher, and the show?
mharralson@me.com
Have a good night all

Nicholas is despicable and ELENA, I can't stand her. She's trying to make a dead man's family pay for something he supposedly did. She'll get everything that'll come to her just wait and see.

maui

Postby maui » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:51 am

Hi Bella, couldn't of been said better but unfortunately sounds like Nicholas and Elena are on top at least for awhile if not period since every one else so clue less but I sure hope not. Have a good night

BellaVida

Postby BellaVida » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:52 pm

Quote maui: Hi Bella, couldn't of been said better but unfortunately sounds like Nicholas and Elena are on top at least for awhile if not period since every one else so clue less but I sure hope not. Have a good night

Hey Maui, yea they will for a while but not for long their comeuppance will be good to watch. Also Emma is in waaaaay over her head, thinking like she can be like dear old gran ~). Things will end very badly for her bc she's too impulsive

maui

Postby maui » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:53 am

Hi Bella, hope you had a good day and night. I will be out of town Saturday to Monday but should be home in time for the show Monday but incase not will record. Have a good week and Labor Day

BellaVida

Postby BellaVida » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:01 am

Quote maui: Hi Bella, hope you had a good day and night. I will be out of town Saturday to Monday but should be home in time for the show Monday but incase not will record. Have a good week and Labor Day

Thanks maui! Enjoy your trip!

maui

Postby maui » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Thank you Bella, have a good day, week, and weekend

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:52 pm

I just don't understand Elena's revenge. J.R. did this to her father not Bobby and certainly not Christopher or John Ross. As for Cliff he deserves whatever he gets he is a horrible person. I am hoping she learns what her so called boyfriend did to her brother. I can't believe her mom is going along with this revenge the Ewings have been really good to her.

maui

Postby maui » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:28 am

Hi Mommy, hope you are doing well. Couldn't of been said better about Elena and she has no idea about Nicholas, who he really is, what he is after, and what he will do to get it. Have a good night, week, and Labor Day.

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:27 pm

Quote mommmy: I just don't understand Elena's revenge. J.R. did this to her father not Bobby and certainly not Christopher or John Ross. As for Cliff he deserves whatever he gets he is a horrible person. I am hoping she learns what her so called boyfriend did to her brother. I can't believe her mom is going along with this revenge the Ewings have been really good to her.

Exactly...they treat both if them like part of the family..that is why Elana has access to the house and the office. She ia a snake. I can't wait fo her to get hers.

Return to “Dallas”