I Love John Ross!

Jigglea

I Love John Ross!

Postby Jigglea » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:12 pm

He's so bad that he's good! And he's fine like that too!! Just love love Dallas!!

mommmy

Re: I Love John Ross!

Postby mommmy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:04 am

Oh I love him too, he is a cheating scum back but I can't help but love him and he is so hot.

Lialovessoaps

Postby Lialovessoaps » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:31 pm

I love him too. Boy was he mad at his mama when she pulled the rug from under him, and got Bobby in as the railroad commissioner. Lol He pulled a "JR" and had her put in an institution.

maui

Postby maui » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:10 am

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well. Waiting as patient as can for the return of Dallas and I better enjoy each and every since it will be over before know it. What a great show, really is. I know this is a I Love John Ross talk and I am very sorry for this but did I just read on the spoilers or message boards for Aug 18th John Ross and Emma feel bad about Pamela's overdose. What a laugh that is, I don't at all feel bad for John Ross or Emma, they should of thought of this before. Anyone want to talk about John Ross, Emma, Pamela, the show, or be friends email me
mharralson@me.com

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:19 am

Quote maui: Hi all,

I hope everyone is well. Waiting as patient as can for the return of Dallas and I better enjoy each and every since it will be over before know it. What a great show, really is. I know this is a I Love John Ross talk and I am very sorry for this but did I just read on the spoilers or message boards for Aug 18th John Ross and Emma feel bad about Pamela's overdose. What a laugh that is, I don't at all feel bad for John Ross or Emma, they should of thought of this before. Anyone want to talk about John Ross, Emma, Pamela, the show, or be friends email me
mharralson@me.com

I thought one of the rules of the board was spoilers had to be clearly identified so it would be the choice of the reader if they wanted to know or not. I don't like spoilers, I will just wait and see and enjoy. I hope you enjoy the season...

maui

Postby maui » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:17 pm

Hi all, how is everyone liking this summer opener
I haven't seen bad boy John Ross this worried in a long time
mharralson@me.com

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:06 am

Oh yeah he should be worried, Pamela wants revenge big time, lol.

Return to “Dallas”