I was shocked

LucyT

I was shocked

Postby LucyT » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:52 am

Harris working for the CIA did not see that one coming!wow is his mother a freak!LOL

Feliciena

Re: I was shocked

Postby Feliciena » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:44 am

Quote LucyT: Harris working for the CIA did not see that one coming!wow is his mother a freak!LOL

That was a shocker as he seems to be such a bad ass. I missed the first show & forgot to watch it this week but was able to record last night but haven't seen it yet. When it first premier I thought I would only watch the first show but was pleasantly surprised how good the show was.

LucyT

Re: I was shocked

Postby LucyT » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:12 pm

Quote Feliciena:
Quote LucyT: Harris working for the CIA did not see that one coming!wow is his mother a freak!LOL

That was a shocker as he seems to be such a bad ass. I missed the first show & forgot to watch it this week but was able to record last night but haven't seen it yet. When it first premier I thought I would only watch the first show but was pleasantly surprised how good the show was.

I watched mostly out of curiosity the first season.My grandmother loved the original and I watched with her often.My husband and I both enjoy Dallas now.I am usually surprised by something that happens every episode.Never expected a madame s/l.I must be losing my ability to predict plots. :)

Return to “Dallas”