Season Premier

mommmy

Season Premier

Postby mommmy » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:18 am

I loved the episode, sad to see Pamela so happy knowing her husband is cheating on her and right across the hall that takes balls that's for sure. I am also surprised at how quickly Eleana (sp?) is to actually lie and cheat just like the rest of them but makes for good drama that's for sure.

LucyT

Re: Season Premier

Postby LucyT » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:01 pm

I love Dallas.Disappointed in Jon Ross my husband laughed at me and asked what I expected.

Eleana will make a great villain/foe.Christopher will be very shocked when the truth comes out.

I can't wait to watch next week.Hope Dallas does well.So fun to watch.

maui

Postby maui » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:54 pm

Hi all, I hope everyone is well. Welcome to soaps/dallas but great start, and what a great show. That is a totally different Elena and just the beginning of the new Elena. That is really sad for Pamela so happy but yet no idea what John Ross is up to. I just laughed and laughed seeing John Ross and Emma. If and when they get caught John Ross will blame anyone and everyone but himself
Here is how much I remember from last season and season finale did Christopher and Elena end on a bad note or good? Christopher has no idea what Elena is up to. If anyone wants to talk about the show, who you like, don't like, or and be friends send a email mharralson@me.com
Have a good night, day tomorrow, and weekend.

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:46 pm

Quote maui: Hi all, I hope everyone is well. Welcome to soaps/dallas but great start, and what a great show. That is a totally different Elena and just the beginning of the new Elena. That is really sad for Pamela so happy but yet no idea what John Ross is up to. I just laughed and laughed seeing John Ross and Emma. If and when they get caught John Ross will blame anyone and everyone but himself
Here is how much I remember from last season and season finale did Christopher and Elena end on a bad note or good? Christopher has no idea what Elena is up to. If anyone wants to talk about the show, who you like, don't like, or and be friends send a email mharralson@me.com
Have a good night, day tomorrow, and weekend.

Oh yeah they definitely ended on a bad note. Christopher found out Elena was helping her brother out and knew where he was hiding and of course it was her brother who was partially responsible for the death of Christopher's twins.

maui

Postby maui » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:34 am

Thanks Mommy, hope all for you is good. Have a nice weekend

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:09 am

Quote maui: Thanks Mommy, hope all for you is good. Have a nice weekend

Your welcome and yep good here and you have a good weekend too.

Return to “Dallas”