Falcon Crest Reboot moving forward...

BringBackStarr

Falcon Crest Reboot moving forward...

Postby BringBackStarr » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Will keep this brief because it's posted everywhere. Basically William Moses says he was contacted about reprising his role of Cole Gioberti. Casting seems to be kept hush-hush.

The reboot appears to center around Richard (and his sons) owning Falcon Crest----With Cole Gioberti coming back to Tuscany to stake his claim (much as Chase did in the beginning of the original).

Richard would be an "Angela" type character. Cole picking up the "Chase" type role (with his son Joseph---by Melissa).

Oddly enough no mention of the Cumson family---Pilar and Lance...Or Emma and her daughter Angela. Fingers crossed. Show your support anywhere you can post...

BringBackStarr

Re: Falcon Crest Reboot moving forward...

Postby BringBackStarr » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:40 pm

FYI----Amazon has 1.99 episodes of Falcon Crest for anyone who every wants to grab a season. I only mention it in case you didn't know. :~

maui

Postby maui » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:20 am

Hi,

I hope everyone is well. I guess I am too slow to catch on, what is it that you are talking about Falcon Crest for or about, someone in the show coming to Dallas or what?
mharralson@me.com
Thank you and have a good day

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:05 pm

I think it would mean Falcon Crest coming back that would be awesome, I loved that show.

Return to “Dallas”