Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. John Ross Ewing III.

TimePiece

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. John Ross Ewing III.

Postby TimePiece » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:04 am

I am so very happy to see John Ross and Pamela Rebecca tie the knot. She is the perfect wife for him and I do love their chemistry. I just hope that he doesn't be like his daddy and that he does be a faithful and loving husband to her. She deserves at least that much after all that she has been through. I cannot wait until the family finds out about this marriage. I know some of their reactions are going to be very interesting. I know that Sue Ellen will love this. She seems very fond of Pamela anyways. So congrats again to the new Ewing couple.

LucyT

Re: Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. John Ross Ewing III.

Postby LucyT » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:17 am

I was so excited very Hot couple!

kn1231

Postby kn1231 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:22 am

I was totally not expecting that ending, but I loved it! I agree, I hope that this isn't just a business deal for John Ross or Pamela because I absolutely love this couple!

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:45 am

I think they really love each other probably won't stop them from stomping all over each other at some point but they are fun to watch. ;)

IHeartLizzie

Postby IHeartLizzie » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:11 pm

Quote LucyT: I think they really love each other probably won't stop them from stomping all over each other at some point but they are fun to watch. ;)

I agree! They are the JR and Sue Ellen of this generation. That's why Sue Ellen likes her so much she sees herself. A Fighter! Lol. They always says people end up with people like their Parents and this true for both JR and PR. :) Love these two!

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:01 pm

John Ross has definitely found his Sue Ellen and I love it!

ngirl26

Postby ngirl26 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:47 am

Quote Lanie1959: John Ross has definitely found his Sue Ellen and I love it!

The problem with that whole analogy is that JR cheated on Sue Ellen more times that I have fingers and toes. Sue Ellen became a falling down alcoholic due to JR's actions. For anyone who has seen the series from the beginning, they would not want that type of union to be repeated. Unfortunately, that is the type of union that think that I am seeing. They both may be in love, but they are both schemers by nature. I do believe that John Ross has found his Sue Ellen, but I'm not so sure that we're going to be having those happy feelings for them for too much longer. Call me skeptical.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:59 am

Quote ngirl26: [quote]Quote Lanie1959: John Ross has definitely found his Sue Ellen and I love it!

The problem with that whole analogy is that JR cheated on Sue Ellen more times that I have fingers and toes. Sue Ellen became a falling down alcoholic due to JR's actions. For anyone who has seen the series from the beginning, they would not want that type of union to be repeated. Unfortunately, that is the type of union that think that I am seeing. They both may be in love, but they are both schemers by nature. I do believe that John Ross has found his Sue Ellen, but I'm not so sure that we're going to be having those happy feelings for them for too much longer. Call me skeptical.[/quote

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:14 am

I doubt that it will be always happy for them, they do love each other but they also had ulterior motives for this marriage. But I am enjoying seeing them together, however long it lasts.And I will be enjoying the look on Cliff's face when he finds out.

AZChris

Postby AZChris » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:05 pm

Are we sure the marriage is legal?

I ask because---if you go back to Ann's court hearing--when Chris and Pamela broke down and decided to settle, Pam agreed to an annulment for 10% of Ewing in return. Chris' lawyer specifically said, on camera, that the agreement would be finalized "after the birth of the children".

So really two questions here: was Chris and Pam's marriage actually annulled, and does Pam really get to keep the 10% of Ewing?

Return to “Dallas”