God I hate Elena.

mommmy

Re: God I hate Elena.

Postby mommmy » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:50 am

Oh I think she is a very good actress I like her, but I hate what they have done to her character.

CHATTERBOX22

Postby CHATTERBOX22 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:08 am

Quote kn1231: I think Elena is a complete idiot to throw away her relationship to Chris just to fight a battle she knows she can't win. She knows the Ewings will not lose. Why didn't she just go talk to Chris and Bobby about what she was told, and they probably would have worked something out with her. I guess they really need a feud though, so they'll probably write her as a strong female role for a bit, and then she'll get crushed, and lose everything.

I do like the actress though. Hopefully she can continue to do a good job with a bigger role next season.

Chris dropped Elena not once but a few times. I would like to see them write her as a strong female lead, where she stands on her own without Christopher. He can just play house with Heather. Elena is free now, I want to see her step up and honor her own family, like her mom that is still a servant at the Ewings

CHATTERBOX22

Postby CHATTERBOX22 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:23 am

Elena was acting like a Ewing getting what she needed no matter the cost. John Ross did the same with Emma in that video which was prove of it. He needed the shipping contract plain and simple. I wish people would stop dogging Elena. Pamela who I love also did more than her share of dirt to get what she needed from Christopher. I say let the ladies give the guys a taste of their own medicine.

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:27 am

The difference is Elena was a trusted "family" friend, Pam was someone you met last year. There is a HUGH difference. And to a degree, I agree with you about strong women, but, I want them to have some kind of morals. What woman wants to sleep around like John Ross, no one. A smart woman will use her intelligence and wit.

Return to “Dallas”