Is there going to be a season 3?

ngirl26

Is there going to be a season 3?

Postby ngirl26 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:11 pm

OMG. There has to be a season 3. I am just loving the fact that John Ross and Chris are working together. They just rock as a team. I am loving that Bobby is the patriarch that he was meant to be. I totally want for Chris to take over Barnes Global and take down Cliff and kick his a** for killing his kids. I also want for Chris to dump Elena, because she is dead weight. Maybe if she has to fight for him, then she might get a little interesting. Pam is starting to grow on me again. Both Chris and John Ross need to be girlfriend free for a while though. Let them play the field and get freaky for a while. I'm happy as long as Chris has his shirt off. MMMMMM. :D

mommmy

Re: Is there going to be a season 3?

Postby mommmy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:01 pm

I hope so, this is such a good show that I hope it lasts for a long time.

kn1231

Postby kn1231 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:11 am

Quote ngirl26: OMG. There has to be a season 3. I am just loving the fact that John Ross and Chris are working together. They just rock as a team. I am loving that Bobby is the patriarch that he was meant to be. I totally want for Chris to take over Barnes Global and take down Cliff and kick his a** for killing his kids. I also want for Chris to dump Elena, because she is dead weight. Maybe if she has to fight for him, then she might get a little interesting. Pam is starting to grow on me again. Both Chris and John Ross need to be girlfriend free for a while though. Let them play the field and get freaky for a while. I'm happy as long as Chris has his shirt off. MMMMMM. :D

There is going to be a season 3. Some of the actors posted on twitter that they have finished up season 2, will be taking a small break, and then they will be headed back to Dallas to start filming season 3.

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Thats good to know, I am so happy it is coming back.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Jr junior is so hot!

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:18 am

I am so glad to read this because I LOVE DALLAS.

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:38 pm

Season 2 was originally supposed to be much longer. When Larry Hagman died, they had to write in his death and change the course of the season. Once J.R.'s murder is solved, season 3 will continue with what was originally planned for season 2.

AZChris

Postby AZChris » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:09 pm

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: Season 2 was originally supposed to be much longer. When Larry Hagman died, they had to write in his death and change the course of the season. Once J.R.'s murder is solved, season 3 will continue with what was originally planned for season 2.

I'm not sure where you got this information, but it's been pretty clear from the middle of Season 1 that there would be 15 episodes for Season 2. Period. It's clear in press releases from TNT and interviews available online with producers Cynthia Cidre and Mike Robin.

Shanook

Postby Shanook » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:23 am

Yes, there has to be a third season and a fourth and a fifth... This is one of the best shows on television today: great writing by creative writers and wonderful acting by talented actors.

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:54 pm

I am not sure where the person got the info on definately a season 3 because thats not true. I just read an interview with Patrick Duffy it has not been renewed yet for a season 3 so right now it is on the bubble.

Return to “Dallas”