I don't like John Ross

whatapainchoosinaname

I don't like John Ross

Postby whatapainchoosinaname » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:57 am

One bit.. he reminds me of a bety eyed little rat. Why didn't they choose a bigger guy to portray JR and Sue Ellens Son. They are (were) both bigger people (not in a bad way, heigth and size stucture).. John Ross looks like he's 5'2? Tall and a 100 lbs dripping wet. And looks just lost in his hat. They need a recast.

Ebybrowempoly

Re: I don't like John Ross

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:05 pm

lol tp funny . but you are right . he should be bigger and taller.

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:27 am

Who the hell cares how tall or short he is. He is a great actor and he plays John Ross just beautifully.

kn1231

Postby kn1231 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:09 am

Quote mommmy: Who the hell cares how tall or short he is. He is a great actor and he plays John Ross just beautifully.

I agree. John Henderson is the reason why I watch the show.

Also, actor bashing really doesn't give anyone much creditability. Its just kind of rude.

whatapainchoosinaname

Postby whatapainchoosinaname » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:38 am

Quote kn1231:
Quote mommmy: Who the hell cares how tall or short he is. He is a great actor and he plays John Ross just beautifully.

Also, actor bashing really doesn't give anyone much creditability. Its just kind of rude.

Oh give me a break. I am not bashing anyone. I am pointing out sue ellen and Jr are both taller people and Jr was a big guy. John Ross doesn't look like he would be a child from them is all I am saying. If you read more into that that's your issue not mine. Don't try and start trouble with me. You don't know me, as I don't know you but you seem to jump all over every post you don't like.. So really???

kn1231

Postby kn1231 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:32 am

Quote whatapainchoosinanam:
Quote kn1231:

Oh give me a break. I am not bashing anyone. I am pointing out sue ellen and Jr are both taller people and Jr was a big guy. John Ross doesn't look like he would be a child from them is all I am saying. If you read more into that that's your issue not mine. Don't try and start trouble with me. You don't know me, as I don't know you but you seem to jump all over every post you don't like.. So really???

You said that he reminds you of a beady eyed little rat....and that is not actor bashing? I guess we'll just have to disagree on this one.

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:58 am

Quote kn1231:
Quote kn1231:

You said that he reminds you of a beady eyed little rat....and that is not actor bashing? I guess we'll just have to disagree on this one.

Yeah that to me sounds like actor bashing and I still don't get the height, lol. He is a great actor and he seems to fit as their son.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:09 am

Quote mommmy:
Quote kn1231:
Quote kn1231:

Yeah that to me sounds like actor bashing and I still don't get the height, lol. He is a great actor and he seems to fit as their son.

I think John Ross lookes like Sue Ellen who is beautiful and when he walked away from Rebbecca to get her tea his swagger reminded me so much of JR'S I told my husband I thought he might have been studying old episodes to get that walk down.I love John Ross and I love Dallas.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Quote kn1231:

I like him the best!

Pebbles2012

Postby Pebbles2012 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:09 am

Josh Henderson is one of the main reasons I watch the show. He is a very talented actor and fits the role of JR and Sue Ellen's son perfectly. His facial expressions, mannerisms, and charm are exactly what you would expect from JR's son. The chemistry he had with Larry Hagman was electrifying. He also has wonderful chemistry with Linda Gray. They couldn't have found a better or more fitting actor to play John Ross Ewing III. To steal a line from the show...He is JR's son from tip to tail!

Return to “Dallas”