I bet Chris was hoping those babies died.

Logans Rule

I bet Chris was hoping those babies died.

Postby Logans Rule » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Deep down you have to admit whether you are Christopher fan or not, that he wanted those babies to die. And here's why, with those babies gone he would no longer have any ties to Pamela Rebecca. Secondly, that way he and his "precious" Elena would have a fresh start and have babies of their own. Chris really didn't want those babies from the get go and he was hoping that the babies would die so that he could be free of PB altogether.

kn1231

Re: I bet Chris was hoping those babies died.

Postby kn1231 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Quote Logans Rule: Deep down you have to admit whether you are Christopher fan or not, that he wanted those babies to die. And here's why, with those babies gone he would no longer have any ties to Pamela Rebecca. Secondly, that way he and his "precious" Elena would have a fresh start and have babies of their own. Chris really didn't want those babies from the get go and he was hoping that the babies would die so that he could be free of PB altogether.

Are we watching the same show? I am not Christopher fan by any means, but he did everything he could to make sure those babies came out alive.

ngirl26

Postby ngirl26 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:20 am

Quote kn1231:
Quote Logans Rule: Deep down you have to admit whether you are Christopher fan or not, that he wanted those babies to die. And here's why, with those babies gone he would no longer have any ties to Pamela Rebecca. Secondly, that way he and his "precious" Elena would have a fresh start and have babies of their own. Chris really didn't want those babies from the get go and he was hoping that the babies would die so that he could be free of PB altogether.

Are we watching the same show? I am not Christopher fan by any means, but he did everything he could to make sure those babies came out alive.

I have to agree, he loved those babies.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:44 pm

he has a heart something most of them don't .he loves his babies.

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:25 am

Wow you are so wrong. He never wanted those babies to die, he loved them and he mourns their loss.

Return to “Dallas”