Anyone else notice this?

ShermanHolmes

Anyone else notice this?

Postby ShermanHolmes » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Has anyone noticed what looks like large art glass paperweights in unusual abundance? I could understand if it were a Ewing family thing of some kind....there is one on Bobby's desk and one on Sue Ellen's desk....but there is also one on the desk of the woman in charge of approving or rejecting Christopher's methane contract with the city.

So, what's up with those? Any theories?

LucyT

Re: Anyone else notice this?

Postby LucyT » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Quote ShermanHolmes: Has anyone noticed what looks like large art glass paperweights in unusual abundance? I could understand if it were a Ewing family thing of some kind....there is one on Bobby's desk and one on Sue Ellen's desk....but there is also one on the desk of the woman in charge of approving or rejecting Christopher's methane contract with the city.

I haven't noticed but now I will be looking for them.

LuckyPenny

Postby LuckyPenny » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 am

Quote LucyT:
Quote ShermanHolmes: Has anyone noticed what looks like large art glass paperweights in unusual abundance? I could understand if it were a Ewing family thing of some kind....there is one on Bobby's desk and one on Sue Ellen's desk....but there is also one on the desk of the woman in charge of approving or rejecting Christopher's methane contract with the city.

I haven't noticed but now I will be looking for them.

Me too 😊

ShermanHolmes

Postby ShermanHolmes » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:58 pm

So I'm watching the new show 'Hannibal' last night and what does Jack have sitting on his desk? A big glass paperweight. It's freaky. I mean, is this a sudden trend that I've not heard about....a big glass paperweight for that 'power desk' look? :D

Return to “Dallas”