the meaner they are

LucyT

the meaner they are

Postby LucyT » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:05 am

Judith is so cold and controling I hope that long fall down the staires killed her.

She is one of the creepiest characters do you think she is dead?

mommmy

Re: the meaner they are

Postby mommmy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:59 am

She is so creepy and I don't like Ryland but I cheered when he pushed or maybe accidently pushed pushed her but in any case I am glad it happened and I hope she is dead.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Quote mommmy: She is so creepy and I don't like Ryland but I cheered when he pushed or maybe accidently pushed pushed her but in any case I am glad it happened and I hope she is dead.

As soon as I saw those stairs I said their she goes.I cheered to.To bad she didn't drag him along with her ;)

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:27 am

Quote LucyT:
Quote mommmy: She is so creepy and I don't like Ryland but I cheered when he pushed or maybe accidently pushed pushed her but in any case I am glad it happened and I hope she is dead.

As soon as I saw those stairs I said their she goes.I cheered to.To bad she didn't drag him along with her ;)

Oh yeah that would have been so sweet, lol.

LuckyPenny

Postby LuckyPenny » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:53 am

Who'da thunk Judith Light could play such a meanie? As mean as her own son is, she shoulda known not to taunt him right at the top of the stairs. ByeBye. Yes, It really woulda been sweet if they had both gone down!!

Blue Jay

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:22 am

Every Person on this creepy show is creepy!Except Bobby .Show or Story,but don't watch it is only bad for the health!
I rather watch the Walking death.....

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:14 am

Quote LuckyPenny: Who'da thunk Judith Light could play such a meanie? As mean as her own son is, she shoulda known not to taunt him right at the top of the stairs. ByeBye. Yes, It really woulda been sweet if they had both gone down!!

after tonights show with her in the hospital she should win something for being the scariest soap villaness ever.
I wonder where they are sending her.

Return to “Dallas”