For being the son of an alcoholic, John Ross...

RoseDeWBu

For being the son of an alcoholic, John Ross...

Postby RoseDeWBu » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:28 pm

...can sure knock back the booze!

And now he's taking Emma's PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION - washing them down with bourbon and branches?

And I'd have to buy a whole new car if I found out that John Ross and Emma "christened" my backseat like that! They barely KNOW each other, for crying out loud!

TheBluebird

Re: For being the son of an alcoholic, John Ross...

Postby TheBluebird » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Quote RoseDeWBu: ...can sure knock back the booze!

And now he's taking Emma's PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION - washing them down with bourbon and branches?

And I'd have to buy a whole new car if I found out that John Ross and Emma "christened" my backseat like that! They barely KNOW each other, for crying out loud!

John Ross was in terrible pain & Emma took advantage of that. She had been watching him from the get-go. I love John Ross and JR was dear to my heart from the first episode in the 70's. I never missed a single show. We will all miss Larry terribly. I cried my eyes out during this episode. The writers did a fabulous job. I'm going to watch it again tonight with my husband so I can get another good cry.

RoseDeWBu

Postby RoseDeWBu » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:26 pm

I feel like I got a chance to say goodbye to Mr. Hagman by watching that episode.

I'll always be grateful to "Dallas" for allowing me to attend J.R.'s funeral - it was a double goodbye.

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:52 pm

Yeah I definately felt she took advantage of him, I don't think she is as sweet and innocent as she appears to be. I also cried it was just so sad, loved Larry Hagman.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:29 am

I was shocked she took advantage of him 8) I wonder if she's done THAT before ;)or if she is making up for lost time :)

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Quote LucyT: I was shocked she took advantage of him 8) I wonder if she's done THAT before ;)or if she is making up for lost time :)

You know your probably right about that, as much as her dad and grandmother have sheltered her and controlled her she probably is making up for lost time.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:26 pm

Quote mommmy:
Quote LucyT: I was shocked she took advantage of him 8) I wonder if she's done THAT before ;)or if she is making up for lost time :)

You know your probably right about that, as much as her dad and grandmother have sheltered her and controlled her she probably is making up for lost time.

I thought so to she sure picked one heck of a way to start. ;)

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:51 am

Quote LucyT:
Quote mommmy:

Oh yeah can't blame her at all, lol.

LuckyPenny

Postby LuckyPenny » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 am

Quote mommmy:
Quote LucyT:
Quote mommmy:

Oh yeah can't blame her at all, lol.

True Dat! 💋

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:40 am

i feel for the girl . she has been locked away from her family told her mother left her all kinds of stuff. i bet if she gets off those pills and stays awy from her dadd and grandmother she might be ok. but if john ross didn't want to be with her he wouldn't. after all he is his daddy son.

Return to “Dallas”