Dallas Recap - JR's Masterpiece is Live!

Hollie

Dallas Recap - JR's Masterpiece is Live!

Postby Hollie » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Was JR's funeral everything the big man would have wanted or were people not drunk enough? <a href="http://soaps.sheknows.com/dallas/update/id/17465/" target="_blank">Dallas recap: JR's Masterpiece.</a>

TheBluebird

Re: Dallas Recap - JR's Masterpiece is Live!

Postby TheBluebird » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Quote HollieD: Was JR's funeral everything the big man would have wanted or were people not drunk enough? <a href="soaps.sheknows.com/dallas/update/id/17465/" target="_blank">Dallas recap: JR's Masterpiece.</a>

I'll say one thing - when Cliff Barnes crashed the funeral, I think JR would have wanted the daylights kicked out of Barnes. His daughter Pamela just walks him out? Not good enough. >(

I also wish that Merle Haggard was there to play a couple of songs. JR would have loved that. Lord I'm going to miss him terribly. %(

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:09 pm

I loved the episode it was brawling like a baby through most of it.

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:55 pm

I loved it too, I was crying alot as well. I will miss him, but I think Larry Hagman would approve of how this storyline is coming along. It is so intriguing as to what is going on and I can hardly wait to find out what JR had for Bobby.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:30 am

I was crying also but I loved it.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:33 am

Quote TheBluebird:
Quote HollieD: Was JR's funeral everything the big man would have wanted or were people not drunk enough? <a href="soaps.sheknows.com/dallas/update/id/17465/" target="_blank">Dallas recap: JR's Masterpiece.</a>

I'll say one thing - when Cliff Barnes crashed the funeral, I think JR would have wanted the daylights kicked out of Barnes. His daughter Pamela just walks him out? Not good enough. >(

I also wish that Merle Haggard was there to play a couple of songs. JR would have loved that. Lord I'm going to miss him terribly. %(

The writers where probably worried about what veiwers would think/say if one of those young guys kicked an old mans butt.I wish someone would have knocked him DOWN :0

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:25 pm

It was a great episode and tribute to Larry Hagman, but I wish more characters from the original series had been there. Where was JR's oldest son, James Beaumont? Where were Jenna and Donna? They should have been there for Bobby and Ray. Why weren't there any scenes in the epsiode with Lucy and Gary together as father and daughter?

Return to “Dallas”