John Ross & Pamela Rebecca Fan Thread <3

LiasonSteckyFan

John Ross & Pamela Rebecca Fan Thread <3

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:04 am

Thought I'd make an actual fan thread for the pairing of John Ross and Pamela Rebecca! I love them together! I think they are evil and fun :D

As there relatonship goes on it think its clear that they are both starting to develop real feelings for one another! I love that John Ross was worried about her after the hold up at SouthFork! I loved the forehead kiss *)

I hope Rebecca & John Ross gain control of Ewing Energies :D

kn1231

Re: John Ross & Pamela Rebecca Fan Thread <3

Postby kn1231 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:56 am

I love them too! I wish they would just let them be a couple. John Ross deserves some happiness. Although I think I did read that John Ross hooks up with Emma, so that doesn't make me happy. The death of JR is the perfect lead in for him and Pamela, but I feel like the writers are going to blow it. I hope that they prove me wrong though.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Thought I'd make an actual fan thread for the pairing of John Ross and Pamela Rebecca! I love them together! I think they are evil and fun :D

As there relatonship goes on it think its clear that they are both starting to develop real feelings for one another! I love that John Ross was worried about her after the hold up at SouthFork! I loved the forehead kiss *)

I loved that he went to her dad to protect her.I think john ross is tippin his hand he can deny his feelings all he wants ;) That forehead kiss was SWEET :)

IHeartLizzie

Postby IHeartLizzie » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Quote LucyT:
Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Thought I'd make an actual fan thread for the pairing of John Ross and Pamela Rebecca! I love them together! I think they are evil and fun :D

I loved that he went to her dad to protect her.I think john ross is tippin his hand he can deny his feelings all he wants ;) That forehead kiss was SWEET :)

I loved how he protected her from those goons also. :) That was so caring and sweet too.

LoveToddAndCaleb

Postby LoveToddAndCaleb » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Love Love Love JOHN ROSS and do like him so much better with Pamela!!!!!! Its obvious he cares for her..just wish those babies were his. They have my vote :D

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:18 am

Quote kn1231: I love them too! I wish they would just let them be a couple. John Ross deserves some happiness. Although I think I did read that John Ross hooks up with Emma, so that doesn't make me happy. The death of JR is the perfect lead in for him and Pamela, but I feel like the writers are going to blow it. I hope that they prove me wrong though.

I just read that he loses himself in Emma or something like that.Now you know he is playing with fire her dad and grandma are scary crazy.

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:06 am

Quote kn1231: I love them too! I wish they would just let them be a couple. John Ross deserves some happiness. Although I think I did read that John Ross hooks up with Emma, so that doesn't make me happy. The death of JR is the perfect lead in for him and Pamela, but I feel like the writers are going to blow it. I hope that they prove me wrong though.

Well I don't want them to jump into a relationship just right now its clear both of them still have feelings for Elena & Christopher. But I also feel they are starting to genuienly care for one another.

I think maybe Rebecca has a pregnancy scare and John Ross is there for her and they grow closer and bond :)

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:09 am

Quote LucyT:

The forehead kiss has been my fav John Ross & Elena moment so far :D .... Well that and when he slapped her ass and said morning babe and told Frank to get him some breakfast ;)

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 am

I love John Ross and Rebecca, I hope they are end game.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:50 am

Quote Lanie1959: I love John Ross and Rebecca, I hope they are end game.

I love them also but hope there is no end insight ;)
I do know what you mean :)

Return to “Dallas”