could someone catch me up

onlyonasoap

could someone catch me up

Postby onlyonasoap » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:57 pm

I was not able to watch 2 weeks in a row the last episode I saw was I believe her name is Ann Bobbys wife being hauled to prison then last night I saw her riding her horse.How did she get out and then Judith sick twisted story line not sure if I heard her right.

LucyT

Re: could someone catch me up

Postby LucyT » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:06 am

Quote onlyonasoap: I was not able to watch 2 weeks in a row the last episode I saw was I believe her name is Ann Bobbys wife being hauled to prison then last night I saw her riding her horse.How did she get out and then Judith sick twisted story line not sure if I heard her right.

you can watch full episodes on TnT'S web page.If you do watch monday january25ths it is the best episode ever and will explain it all.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:41 pm

Also feel free to read our recaps http://soaps.sheknows.com/dallas/update/

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:19 am

Quote onlyonasoap: I was not able to watch 2 weeks in a row the last episode I saw was I believe her name is Ann Bobbys wife being hauled to prison then last night I saw her riding her horse.How did she get out and then Judith sick twisted story line not sure if I heard her right.

Where you able to get caught up?If not I can try but there is so much going on it is hard to keep up :)

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:01 am

Ann had her trial! She said she shot Ryland because she snapped after all the years of abuse at his hands and his mothers. When she found out that he had actually kidnapped there daughter Emma and kept her from being a mother to her she wanted him dead.

The jury did find her guilty of attempted murder but they sympathized with her because of what Ryland and his mother did. They also took the stand and continued to belittle Ann. The jury gave her probahtion :)

Return to “Dallas”