Judith Ryland and Son

rm12

Judith Ryland and Son

Postby rm12 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Personally I believe those two should be locked away forever. Judith Light is playing her part so well that she makes my skin crawl when she's on screen. What a perverted mother-son relationship she and Harlan have. And I can't figure out why the PTB decided to case Judith Light and Mitch Pileggi as mother and son. They're only about 7 years apart in age and not very believable as mother and son. He looks every bit of his age. I'm hating this story line. Sure hope Emma comes forward to help vindicate her mother. That poor girl is seriously brainwashed.

LucyT

Re: Judith Ryland and Son

Postby LucyT » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:02 pm

I think she is one of the scariest villianess I have ever watched she is so cold SCARY REALLY SCARY!

denny1

Postby denny1 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:41 am

She is really creepy...and she doesn't even have to say a word.

rm12

Postby rm12 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:03 am

I absolutely LOVED what the judge said to the Rylands and that the jury only gave Ann probation. Two slimier people, Harris and his psycho mother, don't exist. The young lady playing Emma is doing an amazing job showing the confusion and the emotions she's dealing with since she met Ann and obviously feels a connection to her mother. And I loved Bobby telling Emma that she has another family that's always there for her. I'm praying that Emma turns on her despicable father and grandmother.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:55 am

They are two truely creepy people. emma will ad a lot of intrest to this show.A character caught between her good mom and her evil father.Probably fighting internaly between those two very different sides.I think she will cause a lot of very lovely trouble. :)

Trish12

Postby Trish12 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:04 am

I agree with all of these post, the writers are doing such a great job with JL character. The woman is just creepy, that she leaves me cold. What got me thinking when Harlan was in the hospital and she convinced him to go after Bobby, was it out of hate and jelousy or do these two just enjoy putting others in pain, because they have some sick relationship of lust and sex between them. Meaning i'm wondering if she has sexualy abused Harlan as a child and she trained him to do it to other woman, because she has to do be the only woman in his life. RM12 you pointed out that they looked the same age, could it be that she had him at a young age, and what happend to Harlan father. Either way there is more to these two.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:26 pm

there is something off with them . she acts more like a lover tham his mother. she play a role years back where she acted the same.i can see them going there with them . mayeb never having sex but close enough and that is why he is a mommys boy.

TheBluebird

Postby TheBluebird » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Quote rm12: Personally I believe those two should be locked away forever. Judith Light is playing her part so well that she makes my skin crawl when she's on screen. What a perverted mother-son relationship she and Harlan have. And I can't figure out why the PTB decided to case Judith Light and Mitch Pileggi as mother and son. They're only about 7 years apart in age and not very believable as mother and son. He looks every bit of his age. I'm hating this story line. Sure hope Emma comes forward to help vindicate her mother. That poor girl is seriously brainwashed.

Remember though, women with this kind of money can afford to get the best plastic surgeons. It would be easy for her to look like a very young grandmother.

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:51 pm

She is very creepy, their relationship is very creepy.

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Quote rm12: Personally I believe those two should be locked away forever. Judith Light is playing her part so well that she makes my skin crawl when she's on screen. What a perverted mother-son relationship she and Harlan have. And I can't figure out why the PTB decided to case Judith Light and Mitch Pileggi as mother and son. They're only about 7 years apart in age and not very believable as mother and son. He looks every bit of his age. I'm hating this story line. Sure hope Emma comes forward to help vindicate her mother. That poor girl is seriously brainwashed.

In the original series, Barbara Bel Geddes was only 11 years older than Larry Hagman in real life, but they were very convincing as mother and son.

Return to “Dallas”