Jordana Brewster

Jordana Brewster

Postby rm12 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:43 am

I've been accused of character bashing for saying this, but I don't think Jordana Brewster looks well. I have a family member who has an eating disorder and Jordana has the same look about her. She's a beautiful woman but it makes me uncomfortable looking at her. I just don't think she's well and I hope that if people close to her are aware of any health issues that they will encourage her to seek help. This is not bashing, this is genuine concern.

strange fruit

Re: Jordana Brewster

Postby strange fruit » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:35 pm

THANK YOU! i was thinking the same thing of her. she is very thin. i have that movie "the falculty" she was in. she was real pretty and looked more healthy. i know that movie came out a long time ago but she was healthier looking then. i thought it was just me when i noticed her last season on dallas. she still is a pretty girl but i was thinking she looks thin and what happened to her. if you place her and julie gonzalo beside one another, who's going to look more healthier to you? i agree this is not bashing jordana. i just know she didn't use to look so thin like she does now. still like her though.

Re: Jordana Brewster

Postby LucyT » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:52 pm

my husband and I used to watch as the world turns and we loved her we also think she is a good actress I know she is older but we was wondering the same thing.

Return to “Dallas”