ANOTHER SOAP COMING BACK

pink kiity

ANOTHER SOAP COMING BACK

Postby pink kiity » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:10 am

i just heard that the producers are in talk with the network to bring back soap dynasty and joan collins is helping to make it happen with the hit that dallas is now another soap its on its way back now ~) ~) ~)

Chrissi

Re: ANOTHER SOAP COMING BACK

Postby Chrissi » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:47 am

Wow. Will you watch?

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:55 pm

sure i like dynasty i remember the fight in the fountain with the two ladies that was so funny i watch all four soaps dallas knots landing dynasty and falcon crust they were all on Friday when Fridays rules

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:24 pm

I'd check it out too though I don't remember anything except that those two ladies fought!

soapmarie

Postby soapmarie » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:01 pm

Quote pink kiity: i just heard that the producers are in talk with the network to bring back soap dynasty and joan collins is helping to make it happen with the hit that dallas is now another soap its on its way back now ~) ~) ~)

Really? I would love that? I guess it would be the kids who are now taking over like in Dallas, but other than Little Blake, Fallon and Jeff's son, I can't think of any others...oh wait, isn't there Kristina, Krystle and Blake's daughter? Can anyone remember how the series ended?

Return to “Dallas”