What a Woman!!!

mamarock

What a Woman!!!

Postby mamarock » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:08 am

Kudos to developer and writer Cynthia Cidre!!!!

She has kept me on the edge of my seat during each and every episode of Dallas! She brought such richness and fullness to every episode, not to mention those fantastic twists to the plot!

This woman knows her Dallas as she keeps true to the original characters and explodes with the new characters!!!

JMO, perhaps CBS should send all their soap writers to Cynthia for writing 101!!!!!

Can't wait for season 2....shock and awe is all I can say about season one :-)

SassyFrass

Re: What a Woman!!!

Postby SassyFrass » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Quote mamarock: Kudos to developer and writer Cynthia Cidre!!!!

She has kept me on the edge of my seat during each and every episode of Dallas! She brought such richness and fullness to every episode, not to mention those fantastic twists to the plot!

This woman knows her Dallas as she keeps true to the original characters and explodes with the new characters!!!

JMO, perhaps CBS should send all their soap writers to Cynthia for writing 101!!!!!

Couldn't agree more. And speaking of CBS, mama, Don't you think Murray Bartlett would have been a great John Ross? Of course he would have to lose the accent.

mamarock

Re: What a Woman!!!

Postby mamarock » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Quote SassyFrass:
Quote mamarock: Kudos to developer and writer Cynthia Cidre!!!!

Couldn't agree more. And speaking of CBS, mama, Don't you think Murray Bartlett would have been a great John Ross? Of course he would have to lose the accent.

*drooling* of course ;)

Return to “Dallas”