Rebecca MOM SHOCK... Rumor.

CHATTERBOX22

Re: Rebecca MOM SHOCK... Rumor.

Postby CHATTERBOX22 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Quote Chrissi: Well it was confirmed. Cliff Barnes is Rebecca's father. I bet her name isn't even Rebecca!

So who is her mother then?!!

The season finale was incredible. :)

Yes it was,

onlyonasoap

Postby onlyonasoap » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:46 pm

going to look up some old episodes of the old dallas with cliff barnes and see some of cliff's love interest were that should narrow it down to Rebecca's mom.

mamarock

Postby mamarock » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Afton Cooper and Cliff Barnes had a love child named Pamela Rebecca

PufflesMa

Postby PufflesMa » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Quote Chrissi: Well it was confirmed. Cliff Barnes is Rebecca's father. I bet her name isn't even Rebecca!

As the person above me posted.. I do believe her middle name is Rebecca, as Cliff and Afton had a child named Pamela Rebecca Cooper. It wouldn't surprise me if Afton showed up next season maybe.. would be interesting..

nannie38

Postby nannie38 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:52 am

I agree with the last two posters. But correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Katherine Wentworth the one who hit Bobby @ Pam's house and killed him and didn't she crash and the yard man went to the car and revealed her? Did she not die in that crash?

jcyl

Postby jcyl » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:30 pm

Quote nannie38: I agree with the last two posters. But correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Katherine Wentworth the one who hit Bobby @ Pam's house and killed him and didn't she crash and the yard man went to the car and revealed her? Did she not die in that crash?

Yes and no......Katherine did hit Bobby with the car and I believe died, however, the next season was the one the TPTB pretended NEVER happened.....the entire season, with Bobby being alive, Katherine would have never hit him.......

jcyl

Postby jcyl » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Quote PufflesMa:

As the person above me posted.. I do believe her middle name is Rebecca, as Cliff and Afton had a child named Pamela Rebecca Cooper. It wouldn't surprise me if Afton showed up next season maybe.. would be interesting..

I remember that also......... :D

mistarr

Postby mistarr » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Quote scarlettfever: OK....Do NOT read this if you do NOT want to know..This is only a rumor but in light of the season finale on Aug 8---it is picking up steam and thought I would share!!!!
H
E
R
E
=========I warned YOU................

Rebeccas Mom is Katherine Wentworth. Her father is J.R. EWING!!!!!
She is pregnant with J.R.s grandchildren. She is JonRoss half sister. She is Cliff and Pams neice.
=============

Apparently Katherine Wentworths finances went bust, leaving Rebecca penniless.
Also (i was reminded), years ago Katherine broke up Bobby and Pam using the same "fake written letter" trick.

i would rather it be bobby and katherines daughter, cause marrying your brother is just sick. not to mention doing the nasty and getting pregnant by twins. absolutely sick. i hope the writers go with bobby being the dad. then they rebecca and christopher wont be bio related i dont think

mistarr

Postby mistarr » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:40 pm

ahh i always mix up the two cousins lol
i think rebecca is afton. would that work out age wise?

AZChris

Postby AZChris » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Cynthia Cidre, executive producer and head writer of the new Dallas, confirmed that Rebecca is Afton and Cliff's daughter in several interviews. Here's one:

www.tvguide.com/News/Dallas-Finale-Interview-1051815.aspx

Also:
www.ultimatedallas.com/askcynthiacidre/

In the latter, there is this question posed and Cynthia's answer:

With Rebecca being Pamela Rebecca will we see Afton back in the next season?

Cynthia - Yes I would like to. So we will see and how if that works out. I have said it somewhere so her agent has been in touch. We do have a plot where it would be organic. It's not just somebody walking through a barbeque but where it would make sense for Afton to see her daughter.

Hope that helps folks! :)

Return to “Dallas”