Rebecca MOM SHOCK... Rumor.

scarlettfever

Rebecca MOM SHOCK...Hang on to something. SPOILER!

Postby scarlettfever » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:54 am

OK....Do NOT read this if you do NOT want to know..This is only a rumor but in light of the season finale on Aug 8---it is picking up steam and thought I would share!!!!
H
E
R
E
=========I warned YOU................

Rebeccas Mom is Katherine Wentworth. Her father is J.R. EWING!!!!!
She is pregnant with J.R.s grandchildren. She is JonRoss half sister. She is Cliff and Pams neice.
=============

Apparently Katherine Wentworths finances went bust, leaving Rebecca penniless.
Also (i was reminded), years ago Katherine broke up Bobby and Pam using the same "fake written letter" trick.

scarlettfever

Re: Rebecca MOM SHOCK...Hang on to something. SPOILER!

Postby scarlettfever » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:57 am

FYI----i want to go on record (again) predicting there will be a possible "mystery woman" appearance in the season finale (think Alexis in the first season finale of Dynasty) 8) . Leaving us to wonder if it is Pam or possibly Katherine... 8)

scarlettfever

Postby scarlettfever » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:13 am

DALLAS HISTORY-----Katherine was raised by her (and cliff and pams) mom Rebecca. Even tho Katherine was a vixen, she was always close to her mom Rebecca, so it makes perfect sense Katherine would name her daughter after Rebecca Wentworth. Rebecca EWING has referenced losing a parent to a plane crash (which happened to Katherine W.). Rebecca EWING faked the letter to Christopher (which Katherine W. did to Bobby). The show has NEVER even hinted at anything physical between JonRoss and Rebecca---I believe it is because the show KNEW all along it was going to make them half siblings. I also think this will solidify Rebecca at Southfork and within the Ewings, because we all know it is just a matter of time till Chris and Elena hookup...:)) 8)

mamarock

Postby mamarock » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:16 am

What a twist! So excited if this pans out to be true!

It is really hard keeping up with the twisted history of the Dallas characters!

GEESH...I LOVE DALLAS!!!!!!!!

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Quote scarlettfever: OK....Do NOT read this if you do NOT want to know..This is only a rumor but in light of the season finale on Aug 8---it is picking up steam and thought I would share!!!!
H
E
R
E

She is pregnant with J.R.s grandchildren. She is JonRoss half sister. She is Cliff and Pams neice.
=============

Also (i was reminded), years ago Katherine broke up Bobby and Pam using the same "fake written letter" trick.

This is ridiculous. I don't believe a word of it. Until I see a credible source I don't believe a word of this and neither should the rest of you. This being a rumor is not enough.

What is the source of this so called Spoiler?

mamarock

Postby mamarock » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:00 pm

awwwww......it's just a rumor, I know, but it sure is fun to think about!

scarlettfever

Postby scarlettfever » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Quote Yale Steam:
Quote scarlettfever: OK....Do NOT read this if you do NOT want to know..This is only a rumor but in light of the season finale on Aug 8---it is picking up steam and thought I would share!!!!
H
E
R
E

=============

This is ridiculous. I don't believe a word of it. Until I see a credible source I don't believe a word of this and neither should the rest of you. This being a rumor is not enough.

What is the source of this so called Spoiler?

No need for rudeness... It is posted several places----go to Dallas redone blog...see for yourself...I didn't make it up...it's a fun rumor...no need to thump the messenger...believe or don't...either way, it is possible...

ALSO.......be CAUTIOUS.....if you go to sites like Dallas redone blog, etc....the Finale spoilers are floating out if you do not want to know...I am avoiding them myself!!!!!!!

scarlettfever

Postby scarlettfever » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:27 pm

I do NOT believe Rebeccas name is a coincidence. DALLAS producer Cynthia Cidre (who is AWESOME by the way), could have very easily named Rebecca something besides after a character who was the mother of THREE important DALLAS characters. Why not name her Rita or Robin? No---this is no coincidence...Until I know different I am standing my ground!! :) ;) :D

ngirl26

Postby ngirl26 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:48 am

UHH. No. Just...no. Please, no. That would be such a freaking waste. Please, no. Please, don't let them do that to us. Katherine Wentworth...she just does not need to be added into this situation. Also, JR being Rebecca's father is just lame...and pointless. Hopefully, this is just a rumor and will not come to fruition. Please. This is not the bold and the beautiful...where everyone is playing musical chairs with bed partners (but as long as they aren't blood relatives, the sex is o.k.). Please, do not have Christopher be married to his uncle's daughter. ~)

goldielocks45

Postby goldielocks45 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:41 am

!)OMG

Return to “Dallas”