How was or is Rebecca a con?

Yale Steam

How was or is Rebecca a con?

Postby Yale Steam » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:40 pm

She has resisted Tommy's efforts since the pilot. She sent him away. She is still resisting Tommy today. He has to blackmail her in order to get her to cooperate and even that is not going to work him according to next Wes preview that aired. Yes, she has lied and she lied again but I look at how Chris reacted to the truth the last time she came clean so I am giving her the benefit of the doubt and saying that I understand why she did not tell Chis about Tommy not being her brother or anything else if there is more. She loves Chris and she is scared how he will react to the truth.

Oh yeah she is a con alright. Is that way Tommy punches her in the face next week? A con who refuses to cooperate IN A scheme is a real con artist in the making people--- OH YEAH!

CHATTERBOX22

Re: How was or is Rebecca a con?

Postby CHATTERBOX22 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:05 am

Quote Yale Steam: She has resisted Tommy's efforts since the pilot. She sent him away. She is still resisting Tommy today. He has to blackmail her in order to get her to cooperate and even that is not going to work him according to next Wes preview that aired. Yes, she has lied and she lied again but I look at how Chris reacted to the truth the last time she came clean so I am giving her the benefit of the doubt and saying that I understand why she did not tell Chis about Tommy not being her brother or anything else if there is more. She loves Chris and she is scared how he will react to the truth.

Oh yeah she is a con alright. Is that way Tommy punches her in the face next week? A con who refuses to cooperate IN A scheme is a real con artist in the making people--- OH YEAH!

Fine she did not tell Chris about them not being siblings but she could have told him about the computer

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:32 am

Quote CHATTERBOX22:
Quote Yale Steam: She has resisted Tommy's efforts since the pilot. She sent him away. She is still resisting Tommy today. He has to blackmail her in order to get her to cooperate and even that is not going to work him according to next Wes preview that aired. Yes, she has lied and she lied again but I look at how Chris reacted to the truth the last time she came clean so I am giving her the benefit of the doubt and saying that I understand why she did not tell Chis about Tommy not being her brother or anything else if there is more. She loves Chris and she is scared how he will react to the truth.

Fine she did not tell Chris about them not being siblings but she could have told him about the computer

What about what computer? I don't recall about that and whatever it is that still does not make her a con artist. She is not after anything. It's all Tommy. Rebecca just needs to warn him. She needs to be honest but she is not conning him.

Again, she has been resistant to Tommy since Dallas started. She loves Chris and she is scared of Tommy. He is dangerous.

CHATTERBOX22

Postby CHATTERBOX22 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:47 pm

I am trying to give her the benefit but she is still not being honest and like Tommy said she has secrets, that might not even be her real name. We will have to wait and see.

Return to “Dallas”