New to the Dallas board, huge fan!!!

maui

Re: New to the Dallas board, huge fan!!!

Postby maui » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. I am a new one to post about this show too. It's really too bad it's down to one last episode, wait until next week, and then until next year. It is a great show. If anyone wants to talk about the show or be friends email me mharralson@austin.rr.com Have a good night, Friday, and weekend all.

mamarock

Postby mamarock » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Quote maui: Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. I am a new one to post about this show too. It's really too bad it's down to one last episode, wait until next week, and then until next year. It is a great show. If anyone wants to talk about the show or be friends email me mharralson@austin.rr.com Have a good night, Friday, and weekend all.

Welcome, Maui! Loving this new Dallas! Really liking Elena nd John Ross!

rainhue

Postby rainhue » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Quote maui: Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. I am a new one to post about this show too. It's really too bad it's down to one last episode, wait until next week, and then until next year. It is a great show. If anyone wants to talk about the show or be friends email me mharralson@austin.rr.com Have a good night, Friday, and weekend all.

Welcome!! It is going to be horrible having to wait until the next season. I always get so excited on Wednesdays waiting to see the show!! I just love it!!
Take care and have a great weekend.

maui

Postby maui » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Thank you mama rock, very nice of you. It is a great show, want Wednesday to hurry but then have to wait until sometime next year. What are we going to do, right. Have a good night

Trish12

Postby Trish12 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:52 am

I think Chris is just fine, he was Miguel on Passion, once he left I really didn't care much. Rebecca is a wild card now, because she can loose Chris. I'm not sure Elana wants to have anything to do with him now at this point because Rebecca is pregnant. Although, i'm pretty dam sure she's still inlove with him. So where does John Ross fit in all this. With a daddy like JR yikes, he might turn to the dark side.

maui

Postby maui » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well. Having luck waiting until Wednesday but then we have to wait until next year. Thoughts on what you hope and want to see in the season finale. Email me if want to talk about the show or be friends
mharralson@austin.rr.com Have a good night and weekend

Letsbenice

Postby Letsbenice » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Love Dallas and Christopher is so darn hot.

Return to “Dallas”