New to the Dallas board, huge fan!!!

Trish12

New to the Dallas board, huge fan!!!

Postby Trish12 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:28 am

I have watched every episopde. I can't remember the 1st generation Dallas, but my mom was telling me it was amazing. I do remember JR and Sue Ellen though. JR is the devil, but oh boy he's fun to watch, love him. LH, is doing a great job as usual. I like Bobby, and I love the new generation, I can't say I have found one character boring or not watchable, I just love them all. Happy posting fans!!!!

Chrissi

Re: New to the Dallas board, huge fan!!!

Postby Chrissi » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Welcome! Today or tomorrow we're surprising Dallas fans with a look back at season one. :) Nice reminder of what the show was about as so many have requested. :)

rainhue

Postby rainhue » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Quote Trish12: I have watched every episopde. I can't remember the 1st generation Dallas, but my mom was telling me it was amazing. I do remember JR and Sue Ellen though. JR is the devil, but oh boy he's fun to watch, love him. LH, is doing a great job as usual. I like Bobby, and I love the new generation, I can't say I have found one character boring or not watchable, I just love them all. Happy posting fans!!!!

Welcome!! I am a huge fan too and I start getting excited around Monday that it is only two more days until Dallas!!

bridge1

Postby bridge1 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:25 am

Quote Trish12: I have watched every episopde. I can't remember the 1st generation Dallas, but my mom was telling me it was amazing. I do remember JR and Sue Ellen though. JR is the devil, but oh boy he's fun to watch, love him. LH, is doing a great job as usual. I like Bobby, and I love the new generation, I can't say I have found one character boring or not watchable, I just love them all. Happy posting fans!!!!

ITA!

mamarock

Postby mamarock » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:43 am

Welcome Trish!

I too am a huge Dallas fan!! Loving this new Dallas as much if not more than the first :)

Trish12

Postby Trish12 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:44 am

Sort of loosing respect for Rebecca too much lieing isn't good for a marriage. Bridge1, good to see you on the opposite side other than the B&B borad. Maybe we can agree on certain characters on this show. Looking forward to nextweek.

bridge1

Postby bridge1 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:33 am

Quote Trish12: Sort of loosing respect for Rebecca too much lieing isn't good for a marriage. Bridge1, good to see you on the opposite side other than the B&B borad. Maybe we can agree on certain characters on this show. Looking forward to nextweek.

Yes, nice to see you on this board as well. At this time I like all the character's. I am concerned about Rebecca she seems like a good person but Tommy seems a little shady and maybe he abuses her. I will have to wait and see.

Tayfam

Postby Tayfam » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Welcome Trish12.

barkingdog

Postby barkingdog » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Yes I am beginning to dislike Rebecca one lie after another she had the chance to tell the truth and didn't so I lost all respect for her.

ngirl26

Postby ngirl26 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Welcome to the board, Trish. We are all hear to discuss all things "Christopher's sexy chest and legs"....um...er...all things Dallas. Yeah, that's it...Dallas. :D

Return to “Dallas”