I am tired of Chistospher's attitude towards...

mamarock

Re: I am tired of Chistospher's attitude towards...

Postby mamarock » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:34 am

Quote Yale Steam:
Quote mamarock: Deception is a lie cloaked in excuses...this is Rebecca's problem...her fear of Tommy far outweighs her love for Chris and it's gonna bite her in the butt one way or another!

It all depends on how they choose to write this. I disagree that her love for Christopher outweighs her fear of Tommy. In the previews for 1/8 Tommy is shown hitting someone and I think it is Rebecca. Now, my hunch is that it not because he gets what he wants Rebecca Chris' technology. Either she warns Chris about all this next week or she flat out refuses to do what he wants and Tommy punches her in the face.

Rebecca is a major character that was paired with Chris since the show started and now she is pregnant with his twins. I am going to wait and see these last two shows and give her the benefit of the doubt. And I think is about to meet his maker.
I have always liked Rebecca and think her and Chris should reunite...but I want Rebecca to grow a backbone and fess up to Chris these secrets she's keeping...I sure would have a whole lot more respect for her if she done so!

CHATTERBOX22

Re: I am tired of Chistospher's attitude towards...

Postby CHATTERBOX22 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Quote mamarock:
Quote Yale Steam:
Quote mamarock: Deception is a lie cloaked in excuses...this is Rebecca's problem...her fear of Tommy far outweighs her love for Chris and it's gonna bite her in the butt one way or another!

It all depends on how they choose to write this. I disagree that her love for Christopher outweighs her fear of Tommy. In the previews for 1/8 Tommy is shown hitting someone and I think it is Rebecca. Now, my hunch is that it not because he gets what he wants Rebecca Chris' technology. Either she warns Chris about all this next week or she flat out refuses to do what he wants and Tommy punches her in the face.

Rebecca is a major character that was paired with Chris since the show started and now she is pregnant with his twins. I am going to wait and see these last two shows and give her the benefit of the doubt. And I think is about to meet his maker.
I have always liked Rebecca and think her and Chris should reunite...but I want Rebecca to grow a backbone and fess up to Chris these secrets she's keeping...I sure would have a whole lot more respect for her if she done so!

me too

Return to “Dallas”