The Locket

bridge1

The Locket

Postby bridge1 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:05 am

What is up with the locket Ann got and why did she break down? Then later she put it on! I don't get it?

Chrissi

Re: The Locket

Postby Chrissi » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:39 am

I didn't either. A girl on twitter commented that it's probably from a child she lost a long time ago. Just a thought. I wonder if it's possible. She seemed so devastated, so could be. Anyone else know any spoilers?! :)

bridge1

Postby bridge1 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:16 pm

That could be a possibility but did you see when she put the necklace on? I felt as if Ann went from being good to a dark place sort of. Might be wrong just an impression. I wonder if her ex did? Also, when her ex commented to Sue Ellen it looks like Ann did well for herself something along these lines so I wonder about her past.

scarlettfever

Postby scarlettfever » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:23 pm

I just cant figure Ann out...Psycho? Perfect Wife? Adultress wanabe? At times she seems like the potential for any of the three. I would have bet five bucks that she would have at least ended up in a liplock with Tommy (if not more), the way she seemed to be fighting an attraction for a couple of episodes..As for the locket---which was ugly and cheap looking---i did wonder after she put it on if she wasnt going to open it to a baby picture (THIS IS JUST A GUESS)...Whatever her secret is, her ex Ryland seems to be in on it (a have a feeling he is here for the long haul, Im kinda digging him)...

sasusan014

Postby sasusan014 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:31 am

I am wondering if Rebecca and her brother are Ann's children. I have a feeling that she gave up her children to protect them.

"Rebecca lost her parents at a young age in a car accident. She grew up alone with her brother Tommy. She worked hard to put herself through law school with Tommy's support." Rebecca seems to be smart and sweet like Ann, and Tommy seems to be like Ryland. I think that the "parents" that were killed, were their adoptive parents. :|

mamarock

Postby mamarock » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:38 am

Quote sasusan014: I am wondering if Rebecca and her brother are Ann's children. I have a feeling that she gave up her children to protect them.

"Rebecca lost her parents at a young age in a car accident. She grew up alone with her brother Tommy. She worked hard to put herself through law school with Tommy's support." Rebecca seems to be smart and sweet like Ann, and Tommy seems to be like Ryland. I think that the "parents" that were killed, were their adoptive parents. :|
Like the way you think!!! Talk about some friction begin Anne and Bobby!!!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:42 am

Yeah many are wondering if Rebecca is hers. See that photo of the baby in the fireplace? Pretty crazy. The only thing I dislike about this is that Ann seems too much like Pam right now when she couldn't have kids. I'm sure it's nothing and will pass once we learn the truth about her child. Bobby should have read that document.

mamarock

Postby mamarock » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Quote Chrissi: Yeah many are wondering if Rebecca is hers. See that photo of the baby in the fireplace? Pretty crazy. The only thing I dislike about this is that Ann seems too much like Pam right now when she couldn't have kids. I'm sure it's nothing and will pass once we learn the truth about her child. Bobby should have read that document.

You're darn tootin' Bobby should have read that document!!! That's how he always winds up being burnt and hurt....he's far too trusting for his own good!

Bigferboots

Postby Bigferboots » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Quote sasusan014: I am wondering if Rebecca and her brother are Ann's children. I have a feeling that she gave up her children to protect them.

I was thinking the same thing myself. Would be kind of interesting if they were stepkids to Christopher with Chris and Rebecca being married and all.

Return to “Dallas”