I am now a fan of Christopher and Rebecca Ewing!!

Yale Steam

I am now a fan of Christopher and Rebecca Ewing!!

Postby Yale Steam » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:27 pm

I think Christopher loves his wife. He is mad at her but he has not taken off his wedding ring. We know that she loves him. I hope they make up soon. I like these two together!

I e-mailed TNT about the Dallas TNT site. They need to update it now. Rebecca is no longer his financee but his wife and she is no longer just Rebecca Sutter. It's Rebecca Sutter Ewing.

bridge1

Re: I am now a fan of Christopher and Rebecca Ewing!!

Postby bridge1 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 am

Quote Yale Steam: I think Christopher loves his wife. He is mad at her but he has not taken off his wedding ring. We know that she loves him. I hope they make up soon. I like these two together!

I e-mailed TNT about the Dallas TNT site. They need to update it now. Rebecca is no longer his financee but his wife and she is no longer just Rebecca Sutter. It's Rebecca Sutter Ewing.

I like them as well and cannot wait for them to get back together. I believe that Christopher loves Rebecca.

ngirl26

Postby ngirl26 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:00 am

I think that he loves her,too. But she has to earn his trust and respect back.

mamarock

Postby mamarock » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:34 am

Yes, Chris and Rebecca will reunite because of the twins. He will do the right thing, but will be torn between two loves, Elena and Rebecca. But will Rebecca always wonder if he is back because of sense of duty or true love???

JMO, but I think Elena is too much for Chris to handle and needs to stay with John Ross!!!!

Dallas is shaping up very nicely ;)

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:03 am

Quote mamarock: Yes, Chris and Rebecca will reunite because of the twins. He will do the right thing, but will be torn between two loves, Elena and Rebecca. But will Rebecca always wonder if he is back because of sense of duty or true love???

JMO, but I think Elena is too much for Chris to handle and needs to stay with John Ross!!!!

Well, I am now a huge Chistopher and Rebecca fan! I agree that Elena is better with John Ross.

Bigferboots

Postby Bigferboots » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:50 am

Yes, I prefer Elena with John Ross and Christopher with Rebecca too.

louise68

Postby louise68 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Quote mamarock: Yes, Chris and Rebecca will reunite because of the twins. He will do the right thing, but will be torn between two loves, Elena and Rebecca. But will Rebecca always wonder if he is back because of sense of duty or true love???

I agree with everything you wrote.

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:24 am

I want to point out that Chistopher never contacted a lawayer or even start divorce proceedings against Rebecca even while so-called pinning for Elena which I don't think is what was really happening.

Also Ann was right when she said to Christopher that if Rebecca had not not told him the truth. Christopher would still be with her right now and thrilled about their child, now children.

It's not just the twins, he loves Rebecca.

CHATTERBOX22

Postby CHATTERBOX22 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Quote Yale Steam:

I want to point out that Chistopher never contacted a lawayer or even start divorce proceedings against Rebecca even while so-called pinning for Elena which I don't think is what was really happening.

Also Ann was right when she said to Christopher that if Rebecca had not not told him the truth. Christopher would still be with her right now and thrilled about their child, now children.

this is true but lets remember a lie is a lie. If Elena never got the letter they would be married.

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Quote CHATTERBOX22:
Quote Yale Steam:

this is true but lets remember a lie is a lie. If Elena never got the letter they would be married.

Perhaps, but that is a "what if" and at this point it does not matter. Chris had time to end his marriage but did not, that means something. Now there are two children on the way. Rebecca and Chris will make up. Elena is better with John Ross anyway.

Return to “Dallas”