Wanna know what happened to Pam-Click Here..brief.

scarlettfever

Wanna know what happened to Pam-Click Here..brief.

Postby scarlettfever » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Pam divorced Bobby after her car accident..Pam made a brief appearance in the 12th season premiere, with a different appearance due to plastic surgery (which also doubled as an explanation for Margaret Michaels portraying the role rather than Victoria Principal). She reveals to her brother Cliff that she is happy in her new life and plans to marry her doctor. Later, after Cliff leaves, her fiance asks why she didn't tell Cliff that she has a terminal disease and only has a year to live. Though this was the character's final appearance in the series, Pam has never been declared dead on the show.

Tayfam

Re: Wanna know what happened to Pam-Click Here..brief.

Postby Tayfam » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Quote scarlettfever: Pam divorced Bobby after her car accident..Pam made a brief appearance in the 12th season premiere, with a different appearance due to plastic surgery (which also doubled as an explanation for Margaret Michaels portraying the role rather than Victoria Principal). She reveals to her brother Cliff that she is happy in her new life and plans to marry her doctor. Later, after Cliff leaves, her fiance asks why she didn't tell Cliff that she has a terminal disease and only has a year to live. Though this was the character's final appearance in the series, Pam has never been declared dead on the show.

I thought I remembered it wrong, but I didn't. I keep telling my mom that Pam is dead. She says no she just had plastic surgery. Thank you.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Maybe it wasnt terminal after all

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Quote scarlettfever: Pam divorced Bobby after her car accident..Pam made a brief appearance in the 12th season premiere, with a different appearance due to plastic surgery (which also doubled as an explanation for Margaret Michaels portraying the role rather than Victoria Principal). She reveals to her brother Cliff that she is happy in her new life and plans to marry her doctor. Later, after Cliff leaves, her fiance asks why she didn't tell Cliff that she has a terminal disease and only has a year to live. Though this was the character's final appearance in the series, Pam has never been declared dead on the show.

true

PhillieGirl

Postby PhillieGirl » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Quote Ebybrowempoly:

true

I know the writers wrote Pam's exit crazy, but why did she leave Christopher when she loved him and always wanted children--that part is confusing to me.

Return to “Dallas”