Larry Hagman's Still Got It!

Re: Larry Hagman's Still Got It!

Postby Bigferboots » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:19 am

Just posted this in another thread lol but yep, Larry Hagman as JR has still got it. And didn't Linda Gray look great as well. :)

Postby rainhue » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:03 pm

I just love watching him and I am so glad he is back on there. It wouldn't be Dallas with out him!!

Postby Jordanna » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:30 pm

J.R. is still the same conniving, backstabbing, evil person he always was. I absolutely love to hate him.

Larry Hagman is a genius and let's face it Dallas would not be the same without J.R. and Bobby. No matter how talented the younger generation is they definitely would not be able to carry Dallas without veterans like Larry and Patrick. :)

Postby bridge1 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:23 pm

LH is GREAT and love him as JR he makes the show!!!!

Postby CdnMama » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:17 am

JR is the best! probably the best villan on tv. ever. He's my fave character. Love him and John Ross. The new cast are good, but the original cast is the best! They just could not have Dallas without JR and Bobby! And Cliff Barnes is in the newest episode! Hope they bring back Pam too!!

Oh for sure JR makes the show!! Such a great actor. Still the same ol' JR too!

Postby jcyl » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:46 am

My twentysomthing daughter is SOOOOO into this new Dallas. She vaguly remembers the music, the show, with her father and me watching when she was growing up....... :)

She made a comment last night that J.R. was just like Dollar Bill Spencer on BB. I LMAO and told her that Victor Newman, Dollar Bill, and many soap moguls were patterned after J.R. Ewing.......he is an original...... :D

Return to “Dallas”