Larry Hagman's Still Got It!

pyratequeene

Larry Hagman's Still Got It!

Postby pyratequeene » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:08 am

I still love JR! Did you all see that look at the end of the second episode? I'm always amazed when actors can portray such emotion with only a look. Boy oh boy, John Ross may be a chip off of the old block (in his daddy's words) but if he thinks he can mess with the king of scheming, he's way out of his league. Daddy's gonna teach him a lesson!

TheBluebird

Re: Larry Hagman's Still Got It!

Postby TheBluebird » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:44 am

Quote pyratequeene: I still love JR! Did you all see that look at the end of the second episode? I'm always amazed when actors can portray such emotion with only a look. Boy oh boy, John Ross may be a chip off of the old block (in his daddy's words) but if he thinks he can mess with the king of scheming, he's way out of his league. Daddy's gonna teach him a lesson!

Yup, JR's the best.

bridge1

Postby bridge1 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Quote TheBluebird:
Quote pyratequeene: I still love JR! Did you all see that look at the end of the second episode? I'm always amazed when actors can portray such emotion with only a look. Boy oh boy, John Ross may be a chip off of the old block (in his daddy's words) but if he thinks he can mess with the king of scheming, he's way out of his league. Daddy's gonna teach him a lesson!

Yup, JR's the best.

Oh yes he does make the show.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:25 am

no other actor can played jr than larry hagman he is jr :))

jcyl

Postby jcyl » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:19 pm

ICAM.....He brings J.R. Ewing to life...... :)

Have you noticed that TPTB made him look really old in the first eppy, a little younger in the second, and the preview for next week had him again looking more youthful.... :)

Brilliant...... 3)

pyratequeene

Postby pyratequeene » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Quote jcyl: ICAM.....He brings J.R. Ewing to life...... :)

Have you noticed that TPTB made him look really old in the first eppy, a little younger in the second, and the preview for next week had him again looking more youthful.... :)

Brilliant...... 3)

I think JR's trying to seem old and doddering on purpose...doesn't want Bobby or Jon Ross to suspect anything.

jcyl

Postby jcyl » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Quote pyratequeene:

Brilliant...... 3)

I think JR's trying to seem old and doddering on purpose...doesn't want Bobby or Jon Ross to suspect anything.

ITA, I think it is both...... :)

TheBluebird

Postby TheBluebird » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Quote jcyl:
Quote pyratequeene:

Brilliant...... 3)

jcyl, I loved his first scene with Bobby in his room - pretending not to hear or even recognize Bobby. I might need to remember that trick when I'm his age. LOL

jcyl

Postby jcyl » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Quote TheBluebird:
Quote jcyl:
Quote pyratequeene:

Brilliant...... 3)

jcyl, I loved his first scene with Bobby in his room - pretending not to hear or even recognize Bobby. I might need to remember that trick when I'm his age. LOL

I know right..... :)

I didn't really catch on at first, but another smart writing move........I love J.R....... 3)

denny1

Postby denny1 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Didn't you just love the line.... "He's a chip off the old block " and then see J.R. clench his jaws!

Return to “Dallas”