Dallas poll. Your thoughts on the show? Vote!

sasusan014

Re: Dallas poll. Your thoughts on the show? Vote!

Postby sasusan014 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Loved it!! I didn't see the end of the original series, but, I felt like this was a very good continuation of the story. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I thought that Christopher is really a Ewing. Isn't he JR and Kristin Shepard's (Sue Ellen's sister) son from their affair? Love, love the show!

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:34 am

Loved everyone's big bushy eyebrows! Everything IS bigger in Texas!

It was a lot of fun and got right into some good action. I feel like a real vixen is missing though. I nominate Sofia Bush from One Tree Hill to play anybody!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Omgosh. I love how you're all excited about this! Would you be interested in reading a little weekly digest about the actors on the show?

We're going to test it out this coming week. : )

Bigferboots

Postby Bigferboots » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:14 am

Chrissi, count me in for that, I'd love to read a little behind the scenes/actor information if you'd be kind enough to post it for us. Thanks so much!

Agree with everyone else, loving the new Dallas. It's just such a treat to see JR back in good form, too. I was worried because of Larry Hagman's age that he wouldn't be the JR we loved to hate, but he's just the same old plotting scheming oilman. Love it!

ngirl26

Postby ngirl26 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:42 am

This show is giving me a whole new reason to watch tv on wednesdays. Besides ABC's Revenge, Dallas is the best new show. I am diggin' it. I especially love Christoher....yummy.

Lady Sinjin

Postby Lady Sinjin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:57 pm

Quote Chrissi: Omgosh. I love how you're all excited about this! Would you be interested in reading a little weekly digest about the actors on the show?

We're going to test it out this coming week. : )

I'm all for that!

I finally caught a re-run of the premiere because my DVR was full and didn't record! I went nuts and then remembered that it's not 1986 and this is not a VCR.

Stemp

Postby Stemp » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Love JR--Love the show. Hope they stay on for season 2 and beyond. And, maybe Pam will come back?~ lol

Lady Sinjin

Postby Lady Sinjin » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:12 pm

All caught up thanks to Comcast On Demand! Yea! Who knew it would get so juicy so quickly!

Even the backstabbers are being beckstabbed! It's awesome!

I can't stop looking at Josh Henderson's lips! Good Lord that boy is sexy! Where's my fan?

Return to “Dallas”