Could Rebecca+Tommy be Betsy+Bobby (garys twins)!!

scarlettfever

Could Rebecca+Tommy be Betsy+Bobby (garys twins)!!

Postby scarlettfever » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:05 am

Think about it...They would be the right age..And it was reported that the show tried to get Ted Shackleford for an appearance..And Rebecca (if she is Betsy) would not be a blood relative of Christophers....

My other theory is that they are the kids of Tommy McCall---a previous dallas character who was kind of nuts..

bridge1

Re: Could Rebecca+Tommy be Betsy+Bobby (garys twins)!!

Postby bridge1 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:39 am

Quote scarlettfever: Think about it...They would be the right age..And it was reported that the show tried to get Ted Shackleford for an appearance..And Rebecca (if she is Betsy) would not be a blood relative of Christophers....

My other theory is that they are the kids of Tommy McCall---a previous dallas character who was kind of nuts..

Sounds good. Maybe they are Tommy McCall's kids that would be interesting.

kktt

Postby kktt » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:02 pm

OOOHHHH that would be a great idea :) I really do wish Gary was on the show also.

oakdalefan25yrs

Postby oakdalefan25yrs » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:13 pm

i dont think rebecca and her brother are garys twins, someone wouls surely reconize them. who is tommy mccoll? i remember tommy mckay. im thinking either cliffs daughter or how about katherine wentworh?

Tayfam

Postby Tayfam » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Quote oakdalefan25yrs: i dont think rebecca and her brother are garys twins, someone wouls surely reconize them. who is tommy mccoll? i remember tommy mckay. im thinking either cliffs daughter or how about katherine wentworh?

I'm thinking Cliff's daughter and Katherine's son probably teaming up to get revenge on the Ewings as usual.

Return to “Dallas”