Too bad that Pam wasn't asked to return to Dallas.

Sunflower 76

Too bad that Pam wasn't asked to return to Dallas.

Postby Sunflower 76 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:40 am

I really wished that Pam was asked to take part in the series because it would have been nice seeing her and having her to reunite with Bobby and Christopher would been great and nice. And I would love to see Lucy back as well maybe Lucy could have came back with a daughter of her own to join in with the new generation. Pam and Lucy were great and I truly miss them.

Chrissi

Re: Too bad that Pam wasn't asked to return to Dallas.

Postby Chrissi » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:11 pm

I know. I like Ann so far but the actress who played Pam says she didn't want to work as an actress anymore. Read it in some interview.

Lucy will be back! I'm not sure in which episode though.

kaniuka

Postby kaniuka » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Victoria Principal was asked, but she was not interested in returning to Dallas, as she is busy with her own business. ;)

TheBluebird

Postby TheBluebird » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Quote Chrissi: I know. I like Ann so far but the actress who played Pam says she didn't want to work as an actress anymore. Read it in some interview.

Lucy was at the wedding. Didn't y'all see her? She gained tons of weight but still has the long blonde hair.

Cat12

Postby Cat12 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Quote TheBluebird:
Quote Chrissi: I know. I like Ann so far but the actress who played Pam says she didn't want to work as an actress anymore. Read it in some interview.

Lucy was at the wedding. Didn't y'all see her? She gained tons of weight but still has the long blonde hair.

Yes, I did see her. I always loved her on the original Dallas and hope she makes more appearances!!

denny1

Postby denny1 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:33 am

Loved the character of Pam. She will be missed on the show, but I did like Ann. And Ray was at the wedding. Hopefully we will see more of his character.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:27 am

Oh no I didn't get to see a few parts unfortunately. I watched it later on and did see her! Sorry about that. I was working at the same time the show was on!

scarlettfever

Postby scarlettfever » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Lets NOT write off Pam yet...Victoria Principal might jump on board at some point (this is the newest number one cable series, would be hard to turn down)..I dont know that she "wasnt asked", and with Pam being off canvas for so long its better to let Dallas 2.0 get its footing before bringing back Pam... stay positive, fingers crossed...

Return to “Dallas”