Nadia's mom is a control freak.

jilltidwell

Nadia's mom is a control freak.

Postby jilltidwell » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:54 pm

What is wrong with this woman? Does she not know how to respect other people? She thinks that she can control Nadia's relationship with Brandon. All the liquor in the world couldn't make me put up with her. Who did she think she was inviting that man to lunch with Nadia. I don't get why neither of them talk about Brandon like they know him.

Trueheart 6

Re: Nadia's mom is a control freak.

Postby Trueheart 6 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:31 am

I do not care for this woman at all, she is way over the top and she has no reason whatsoever to not like Brandon he loves Nadia very much and treats her very well, this mother has nothing to complain about. I just think she's jealous of her daughter and what her daughter has.

alissain

Postby alissain » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:02 pm

Nadia needs to grow a pair and send that witch to hell and FAST! If I had a mother who did that she would be put out of my house and not allowed in until she changed her tune and kept her big mouth crap.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:01 pm

I saw the show for the first time,.. and I have to say Nadia doesn't deserve what her Mom does to her and Brandon!!She live with stress from her,Mom when this should be the best time of her life!!Her Mom needs a life of her own far,far away!!
That b!tch is going to ruin all relationships that she has for the rest of her life,...Until Nadia is with Moms dream man!
Nadia's Mom needs therapy she has some issues!!
Did her husband leave running or die to get away from her!!
Sorry Nadia but you have to fix this right now!!

And I know how!!
.....set her up to go on a Cruise and make sure that jerk she picked is going too!! When they check into their rooms get off the Ship and run for your lives!!While she's stuck on the Ship...
Get your friends to help you move!!... so she can never find you,and interfere in your and Brandon's lives ever again!!...
You could call her but if she doesn't change her ways,then it's to bad for her!! .....Not you!!
Dump her till she Dumps her Attitude! Mother or no Mother
In this case Mother doesn't know sh!t!!

Return to “Dirty Soap”