This show has gone downhill

Chat about all the juicy gossip that happens at Seattle Grace Hospital, find links to in-depth recaps and current spoilers!
Annie56

This show has gone downhill

Postby Annie56 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:47 am

Every year since Christina left and she killed off Derrick Shepherd. Callie is gone now, whose next Webber??? Shame on you Bailey after all he did to keep you in the program for all those years. You would never be Chief if he hadn't pushed so hard to get you there. Your acting like Queen Mom Avery, with her nose is so far up in the air. You both have gone too far. You will both lose a good man, doctor and friend. She just has to get her nose everywhere and she may not like his reaction when he kicks her butt to the curb. I don't know what the problem is here but I've been DVRing this show so I can fast forward through all the crap. And there's been a lot of crap. Check yourself Shondra, you may have over extended with 3 shows. You just may lose your devoted audience. That time will come soon for me unless I start seeing some real Grey's Anatomy, the Greys I fell in love with in 2006.

Return to “Grey's Anatomy”